The credo of life
Be professional and responsible!
The Doctor of Medicine, Assistant Professor at TSMU.
Date of birth: 08.06.1971
Medical degree: Assistant Professor at TSMU.
Place of work/position:
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Urology of the First University Clinic of TSMU;
- Head of the Urological Service of the Georgian-Israeli joint clinic Gidmedi.
Field of activity: Urology, Oncourology, Laparoscopic Urology, Endourology.
Medical experience: since 1995
- 1989-1995 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Department of General Medicine, diploma – with honors (AU #021108, registration #21143, issued on 20.06.1995);
- 1997-2000 – Comprehensive postgraduate course, Tbilisi State Medical University, Department of Urology;
- 2001 – State certificate confirming the right to independent medical activity #013365, series IA 40;
- 02.2005 – By the decision (minutes No. 8) of the dissertation council М14.40.01of I. Javakhishvili TSU he was awarded the scientific degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences (diploma #004557);
- 2006 – State Certificate in Urology #013365;
- 2010 – State certificate in the subspecialty of oncourology #000247.
- 1995-1996 – Internship at the Department of Urology of TSMU;
- 1997-2000 – Postgraduate studies at the Department of Urology of TSMU;
- 2000-2009 – Urologist at the Urology Department of acad. N. Kipshidze Central Clinic LLC;
- 2007-2009 – Head of the Surgical Service of Meramedi LLC;
- 2006-2007 – Invited lecturer at the Department of Urology, Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 2009-present – Head of the Urological Service of the Georgian-Israeli joint clinic Gidmedi;
- 2013-present – Invited lecturer, Department of Urology, Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 2013-present – Urologist of Geo Hospitals LLC medical chain;
- 2007-present – Curatio Clinic, consultant urologist;
- February 15, 2014-present – Urologist at JSC My Family Clinic;
- 2015-present – Department of Urology at the First University Clinic of Tbilisi State Medical University.
- Member of the Georgian Urological Association;
- Member of Tbilisi Urological Association;
- Member of the European Association of Urology;
- Member of the Georgian Association for the Study of Pain;
- Union of Medical Non-Governmental Organizations “Alliance of Doctors”; member of the Board of Directors;
- Member of the World Association of Urology.
- Participant in international and local conferences and congresses.
- Author of 45 scientific papers, 23 of them in impact factor publications.
- Three patents granted by the National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia Sakpatenti in 2001, 2002, and 2015 (#12, #298, and #6312). Medservice program.
Participation in international scientific researches:
- Participant in up to 20 international scientific researches.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent