Place of work/Position:
- Radiologist at Multi-profile clinic – “Medi Prive”
- Radiologist at Ltd “House of Health”
- Radiologist at Ltd “Medulla” Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Clinic
- 1986 – Tbilisi State Medical University. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1998 – PhD Degree. Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 23/Apr/2001 – State Certificate in Radiology (#000765 ). Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 21/Aug/2012 – ICH GCP Training. SMO “Pharmina”. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2/Dec/2009 – European Board of Urology . EU-ACME programme of European Board of Urology Accreditation Committee – 5th International Interstitial Prostate Brachytherapy Teaching Course; Bergish Gladbach, Germany.
- European Association of Urology (EAU). 22nd EAU Congress; Berlin, Germany.
- 11-17/Dec/2003 – Well Medical Collage of Cornell University-Office of Continuing Medical Education. Salzburg Cornell Seminar in Diagnostic Imaging’. Salzburg, Austria.
- 12-13Oct/1997 – European School of Urology. Symposium in Urology.
- 2-3/Sep/2000 – European School of Urology. EU organized Black Sea Course “Prostate Disease and Urolithiasis.
- Jan-Nov/1988 – State Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development; Postgraduate Course in Urology. Zaporozhie, Ukraine.
- Sep.-Aug/1987 – Clinical and Experimental Institute of Therapy. Postgraduate Fellowship (Internature) in Therapy. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- From Dec/2009 till now – Associate Professor. A.Shotadze Medical Academy;
- From Jan/2012 till now – Radiologist. Ltd “Medulla” Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Clinic;
- From March/ 2001 till now -Head of Diagnostic Department, Deputy-Director. “ Health House” Medical Diagnostic Center.
- From Feb/2011 till now – Radiologist “My Family Clinic” , Ltd “My Family Clinic”.
- 2009 2011 – Radiologist Clinic “Curatio” (Medical Doctors Company).
- March/2000 2001 – Radiologist D.Tatishvili Ultrasonography (Medical) Center.
- 1989 March/2000 – Ultrasound Specialist. National Center of Urology; Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Dec/1988 March/2000 – Urologist. National Center of Urology; Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1987 Dec/1988 – Physician. Borjomi Emergency Unit; Borjomi , Georgia
Clinical Trial Experience:
- 1997-1998 – Urology. Low Urinary tract Infection. STUDY PHASE IV. Sub-Investigator (50 patients)
Proffesional Associations Memberships:
- European Society of Radiology (ESR)- Member, since 2003
- European Association of Urology ( EAU) – Member, since 2003
- Association of Radiologist’s of Georgia- Member, since 2002
- The author of 3 scientific publications
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – On the level of customer
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent