The credo of life
Reproductology first and foremost!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Reproductology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor, Academician
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialty: Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductology, Urology – Andrology
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor, Academician
Place of work/position: Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology, General Director
Professional Experience: Medical experience – 55 years, pedagogical experience – 50 years.
- 1969 – Candidate’s dissertation on the theme: Influence of Hypothyreosis on the function of Thyroid glands of the descendants.
- 1978 – Doctor’s degree work on the theme: “Influence of Hormonal Contraception on Thyroid, Adrenal, Pancreatic, Reproductive, Renal and Liver Functions.”
Scientific Field: Reproductology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Endocrinology
Field of Practical Occupation:
- Female and Male Infertility,
- Artificial (Medicamental and Surgical Abortion),
- Family Planning,
- Ovarian Polycystosis,
- Uterine Myomas,
- Developmental Abnormalities,
- Menstrual Cycle Disorders (Bleeding, Olygomenorrhea),
- Hypothalamic Syndrome,
- Female and Male Climacteric Syndrome,
- In Vitro Fertilization,
- Sexual Disorders,
- Woman’s Hygiene,
- Hygiene of Sexual Life,
- Breast Diseases,
- Pregnancy monitoring.
- Healthcare Organization.
- President of Reproductive Health of Georgia.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Medical Faculty Head of the Department of Reproductology and Obstetrics-Gynecology, Full Professor.
- Member of International Academy of Reproductologists.
- Academician of Natural, Medical – Biological and Medical – Social Sciences.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good