Reproductology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor, Academician
Specialty: Endocrinology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductology, Urology – Andrology
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor, Academician
Place of work/position:
Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology, General Director
Professional Experience: 47 years of work
Dissertation theme and date:
- 1969 – Candidate’s dissertation on the theme: Influence of Hypothyreosis on the function of Thyroid glands of the descendants.
- 1978 – Doctor’s degree work on the theme: “Influence of Hormonal Contraception on Thyroid, Adrenal, Pancreatic, Reproductive, Renal and Liver Functions.”
Scientific field: Reproductology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Endocrinology
Field of practical occupation:
- Female and Male Infertility,
- Artificial (Medicamental and Surgucal Abortion),
- Family Planning,
- Ovarial Polycystosis,
- Uterine Myomas,
- Developmental Abnormalities,
- Menstrual Cycle Disorders (Bleeding, Olygomenorrhea),
- Hypothalamic Syndrome,
- Female and Male Climacteric Syndrome,
- In Vitro Fertilization,
- Sexual Disorders,
- Woman’s Hygiene,
- Hygiene of Sexual Life,
- Breast Diseases,
- Pregnancy monitoring.
- Healthcare Organization.
Membership of Professional Associations:
- President of Reproductive Health of Georgia.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Medical Faculty Head of the Department of Reproductology and Obstetrics – Gynecology, Full Professor.
- Member of International Academy of Reproductologists.
- Academician of Natural, Medical – Biological and Medical – Social Sciences.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good