Date of Birth: 01.06.1982
Place of Work/Position: Vivamedi University Clinic, neurosurgeon, head of the Department of Neurosurgery and Neurology.
- 1996-1999 – Tbilisi State Medical University, College.
- 1999-2004 – The Department of General Medicine, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2004-2010 – Institute for the Professional Development of Neurosurgery.
- 2015-2018 – Archangel St. Michael Clinical Hospital, head of the Department of Neurosurgery;
- 02/2017-present – Telavi Referral Hospital, invited specialist;
- 02/2016-present – Geo Hospitals Borjomi Multiprofile Medical Center. Neurosurgeon, invited specialist;
- 04/2016-present – NLI Medical Center, neurosurgeon, invited specialist;
- 03/2016-present – National Center of Surgery, consultant neurosurgeon;
- 08/2013-10/2013 – University Hospital Mainz, Germany, physician assistant in neurooncology and endoscopic neurosurgery;
- 07/2013-08/2013 – University Hospital Darmstadt, Germany, physician assistant doctor in spinal neurosurgery;
- 2010-present – Archangel St. Michael Clinic, neurosurgeon;
- 2010-2014 – LEPL Military Hospital of the Ministry of Defense, neurosurgeon;
- 2004-2010 – The Department of Neurosurgery of Ivane Javakhishvili Clinical Hospital, junior doctor – neurosurgeon;
- 2001-2004 – Ivane Javakhishvili Multiprofile Clinical Hospital, nurse of neuroresuscitation;
- 2000-2001 – Tbilisi Hospital of Veterans, trainee;
- 1999-2000 – Oncology Center, thoracic surgery, trainee.
Advanced Training Courses:
- 10/07 /2013-02/08/2013 – Spinal Neurosurgery, Germany, Darmstadt, University Hospital, Department of Neurosurgery;
- 08.2013-12.10.2013 – Neuronecology, Germany, Mainz, University Hospital, Department of Neurosurgery.
Knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email at the user level.