Date of birth: 23.11.1961
Specialty: Obstetrician- Gynecologist, Reproductologist.
Head of the Bela Metreveli’s Aesthetical Gynecological Center.
Place of work:
Multi-profile, Medical Center Innova.
Bela Metreveli’s Aesthetical Gynecological Center.
1986 – Pavlov State Medical Institute in Samarkand. With Honors.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, based on the 1st Maternity Home in Samarkand.
- 1987-1993 – Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Sokhumi Maternity Home, Anesthesiologist;
- 1994-2002 – Tbilisi Hospital for Refugees;
- 2003-2016 – Medical Center “Junona”;
- 2009 -2016 – Head of the Gynecological Department of Junona;
- Since 2014 – Head of the Bela Metreveli’s Aesthetical Gynecological Center.
- Since 2016 – Multi-profile, Medical Center Innova, Gynecologist
- 2008 – Florence, Italy. The 13th World Congress ESGE;
- 2009 – Budapest, Hungary. – ESHRE;
- 2011 – Croatia, Dubrovnik. AAGL, the 4th International Congress ,,Minimal Invasion in Gynecology’’;
- 2011 – Valence, Spain. IVI Reproductology, Andrology;
- 2011 – Batumi, Georgia. BICPC International Conference “Cervical Pathology”;
- 2011 – Milan, Italy. The 17th International Congress in Gynecological Oncology;
- 2014 – Barcelona, Spain. World Congress: Poster on the theme ‘’Prognosis of Pregnancy and Early Birth According to the Activity of Immune-competent cells in the Culture of Blood Leucocytes.’’;
- 2014 – Florence, Italy. ESGE – The 16th World Congress;
- 2014 – Application for International Patent on the theme: ‘’Using the Umbilical Cord Blood to Assess the Immunoreactivity of the Newborn and to Reveal the Hidden Chlamydia;
- 2015 – Seoul, Korea. Clinical training in Cosmetic – Laser Gynecology, Petit Lady’s official trainer in Trans Caucasus.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.