David Chavchanidze - The credo of life
“In a healthy body is a healthy soul!”
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 17.12.1956
Academic Degree: Doctyor of Medical Sciences
Place of Work/Position:
- The leading urologist of the National Urology Center named after L. Managadze.
- Medical Center Cyto, consultant. (Saturdays at 09:00.)
Medical experience: since 1985
- State certificate in the specialty “Urology”;
- Subspecialty – oncourology and in public health and health care organization.
- 1990 – Was awarded the scientific degree of candidate of medical sciences for the paper “Protective effect of drug Plaferon LB-1 in obstructive nephropathy in an experiment;
- 1999 – Was awarded the scientific degree of doctor of medical sciences for the paper “Extracorporeal lithotripsy of kidney and ureteral stones”.
- 1985-2001 – Research fellow at Al. Tsulukidze Institute of Urology.
- Since 2001 ill now – The leading urologist of L. Managadze National Center of Urology.
- 2006-2013 – TSMU Vice Rector, Urology Department, Assistant Professor.
- Since 1995 – till now – Member of the Association of Urologists of Georgia.
- Since 1997 – till now – Member of the European Association of Urologists.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent