Date of birth: 22.12.1968
Specialty: Anesthesiology, critical medicine
Place of work / position: Head of the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Critical Medicine of Jerarsi Clinic, Medical Director
- 1993 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute. Department of General Medicine.
- 1994-1999 – Acad. P. Sarajishvili Institute of Clinical and Experimental Neurology. Department of Anesthesiology – Intensive Care. Anesthesiologist-Reanimatologist;
- 1995-1999 – Department of Neurosurgery of the Republican Central Clinical Hospital, doctor of the intensive care unit;
- 1999-2007 – Neurosurgery Center LLC, anesthesiologist, Head of the Department of Anesthesiology-Resuscitation;
- 2007-2011 – Tbilisi 1st Clinical Hospital, Head of the Department of Anesthesiology – Intensive Care at the Neurosurgery Center of the University Hospital;
- 2011-2017 – High Medical Technologies Center LLC, University Clinic. Head of the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Critical Medicine;
- Medical Director and Head of the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Critical Medicine of Gormedi LLC;
- Since December 2019 – Medical Director and Head of the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Critical Medicine of Jerarsi Clinic;
- 2002-present – Invited teacher at TSMU.
- 2001 – Anesthesiology – intensive care;
- 2003 – Critical medicine;
- 2000 – Principles for the treatment of severe traumatic brain injury, Moscow;
- 2002 – Brain death and organ transplantation, Tbilisi;
- 2003 – Photodynamic diagnostics and modern aspects of treatment, Tbilisi;
- 2005 – Disaster management, Tbilisi;
- 2008 – Recovery from severe traumatic brain injury, Moscow;
- 2009 – Congress on minimally invasive neurological therapy, Nice;
- 2010 – Effective adult learning methods, Tbilisi;
- 2012 – Pediatric anesthesiology and critical medicine;
- 2017 – Clinical manager.
- CRASH-1 use of methylprednisolone in severe traumatic brain injuries;
- CRASH-2 use of tranexamic acid in bleeding caused by acute injuries;
- CRASH-3 use of tranexamic acid in bleeding caused by acute brain injuries;
- TR701FA phase III randomized, double-blind study, comparison of linezolid in case of ventilated gram-positive nosocomial pneumonia;
- Phase III study prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study to compare the safety and efficacy of intravenous ceftolozane-tazobactam with meropenem in adult patients with nosocomial ventilation pneumonia;
- Phase III prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study, anti-staphylococcal antibody-based treatment (current) of ventilator-associated pneumonia caused by st. aureus.
Social and professional activities:
- School of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care – Co-Founder;
- Geoanesthesia – Co-Organizer and member of the scientific board;
- Since 2012 – Member of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM).
Publications and works:
- Author of 11 published works.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good