Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Date of Birth: 16.02.1957
Specialty: Doctor – urologist.
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
- Head of Urology Department of the First University Clinic
- Head of Urology Residency Program at Tbilisi State Medical University
- Clinical Director of “Gidmedi”, Georgia-Israeli Clinic.
- Expert-Urologist of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia.
Occupation: the First University Clinic.
- 1982-1984 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Department of Urology, Tbilisi, Georgia – Internship.
- 1985-1988 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Department of Urology, Tbilisi, Georgia -Post-graduate education.
- 2001 – Doctor of Medical Sciences – abakteriuli Chronic prostatitis development mechanism and its pathogenic treatment. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 25/May/2001 – Urologist (State Certificate # 006088). Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2010 – Present Medical Director. “GIDMEDI” LTD.
- 2007 – 2012 – Head of Urology Department. LTD “Central Clinic Of Tbilisi State Medical University Acad. N. Kipshidze”.
- 2004 – 2006 – Director of the clinic. LTD “Central Clinic Of Tbilisi State Medical University Acad. N. Kipshidze”.
- 2002 – Present – Tbilisi city chief urologist. NA.
- 2000 – 2002 – Vice Director. LTD “Central Clinic Of Tbilisi State Medical University Acad. N. Kipshidze”.
- From April 2015 till now – Head of the Urology Department. LTD “Central Clinic Of Tbilisi State Medical University.
Clinical Trial Experience:
2013 – Urology. Overactive Bladder. Principal Investigator.
2013 – Urology. Urinary tract infections. Sub Investigator.
2012-2013 – Urology. Urinary Tract Infection, Including Pyelonephritis. Sub-Investigator.
2012-2013 – Urology. Overactive Bladder. Principal Investigator.
- Georgian Association of Urologists.
- European Association of Urology.
- Tbilisisi Assosiation of Urology.
- Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Medical Branch, scientific society.
- Identification of adenosine and hipoxantine in the sperm of patients with abacterial prostatits. Georgian Medical News 1996.
- Some aspects of Etiology of abacterial prostatits News of Science Technical innovations, New-york, USA, #3 1996.
- The growth of the contents of adenosine and hipoxantine in the sperm with chronic aseptic prostatits. Conference of the exspression of Emotions in Health and Desease, Tilburg, The Netherlends 1996.
- Therapy of erective impotentia by xantine oxidase inhibitors. First Congress of the European Society of Male Genital Surgery, Hamburg, 18-19 July, 1997.
- Variations of Prostat-specific Antigen and Cytokines in patients with Benign Prostatic Hiperplasia Annals of biomedical research and education. Volume 2. lessue 2 April. June 2002.
- Blood profile of interleukin 4 and Gamma interferon in patients with BPH Europen Urology supplements. Vol. 2. No 1. Februari 2003. p.20.
- Compartment syndrome, rhabdomyolysis and risk of acute renal failure as complications of the urological surgery. Georgian Medical News, February 2007, P 45.
- Emergency Extracorporeal shock wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) for obstructing ureteral stones during acute renal colic. IX Israeli-Georgian Scientific Conference: “Scientific-Practical Relations in Medicine – Reality and Prospects” Tel-Aviv. May 30 – June 2. 2011.
- Testicular Azoospermia: FSH Impact Factors on Testicular Biopsy Score for MESA, TESE and ICSI. 31st Congress of the SOCIETE INTERNATIONALE D’UROLOGIE ICC Berlin October 16-20 2011. P S229.
- Study on Urinary IL-33 and Galectin-3 levels in interstitial cystitis Urology 84 (4), Supplement October 2014:S 249.