David Loladze - The credo of life
The main thing is not experience, the main thing is knowledge and honesty along with experience. Only in case of this combination is a patient safe in the hands of a surgeon!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 23.11.1986
Specialty: General Surgery
Place of work/position:
- Academician N. Kipshidze University Clinic, General Surgeon, Oncosurgeon;
- St. John the Merciful Private Clinic, General Surgeon, Oncosurgeon
Field of activity: General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Surgical Oncology.
Medical experience: Since 2009
- 2003-2009 – Qualified medical professional, Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 2010-2012 – General Surgery, Ukrainian Medical Academy;
- 2013–2014 – Thoracic Surgery, sub-specialty certificate – Thoracic Surgery, Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia, Professional Development Council.
- 2020 2022- Medical Director, General Surgeon, Ongosurgeon of Israeli-Georgian Multiprofile Medical Center “Healthycore”;
- 2012-present – General surgeon, Acad. N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic;
- 2013-present – General surgeon, St. John the Merciful Private Clinic;
- 2007-09.2008 – Medical brother, the Department of Critical Medicine, Acad. N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic;
- 2010-11.2012 – Junior surgeon of the 4th department, Emergency Hospital, Kyiv;
- 2010-11.2012 – Junior surgeon of the Department of Vascular and general surgery, Hospital N8, Kyiv.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent