The head office of dental clinic “DENS” was founded on 23 November 1998. At present, there are five branches in Georgia with up to 200 employees in total.
The clinic chain operates in two directions, dentistry and cosmetology.
Our foremost objective is sustainable development of modern standards and methods of treatment as well as ensuring their easy accessibility for all customers in Georgia.
Implantologist - Prosthodontist
Periodontist, Periodontal Surgeon, Implantologist
Maxillofacial Surgeon, Implantologist
Maxillofacial Surgeon, Implantologist
The dental clinic “DENS” has 20 years of experience in the field of dental implants. It has also introduced a full range of digital technology, which is used for teeth making, creating the smile designs, preparing implantation guides and etc. by computer, scanners and dental lathes. Works performed by digital methods are distinguished with high quality and ideal accuracy. By means of this approach, patients are able to get comfortable services and save their time.
Aesthetic dentistry is a 21st century dentistry. The highest quality and aesthetically pleasing materials are used. The goal of aesthetic dentistry is to create a healthy, beautiful smile and white shiny teeth.
The goals of therapeutic dentistry are diagnostics as well as treatment of caries and its complicated forms.
Free consultation with our dentists includes:
- Oral cavity examination
- Devising a treatment plan
- Proposing alternative treatment methods
- If necessary inclusion of other profile specialists in the examination
- Giving the patient his/her prescription
At the dental clinic “Dens”, it is possible to create an aesthetically flawless smile, so called “Hollywood smile”
Our patients use a number of advantages:
- We use digital technologies created by German company “Sirona” (CEREC, CAD-CAM (Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing) – which provides maximum precision and is aesthetically pleasing.
- The clinic and the Laboratory are located in the same space – which increases the quality of the treatment, reduces the duration of it and creates a comfortable environment.
- The design of the teeth is created according to the parameters of the patient’s facial structure, which creates an individual and natural smile.
Orthodontics is one of the most important disciplines of dentistry. It allows for achievement of ideal position and alignment of natural teeth. Starting from 3-4 years age, orthodontist observes development of the child’s maxillodental system and plans preventive measures or treatment in case of need. The upper threshold of orthodontic treatment is not established, the most important factor is presence of certain number of teeth in the mouth of the patient which will be used for brace bonding.
There are non-removable and removable appliances.
The Brace System belongs to non-removable appliances. There are different varieties of the braces:
Dental implantation is the most common and popular method of restoration of missing teeth. Dental implants are artificial roots implanted in the bone, on which a crown is then placed. Implants are made of titanium alloys, which are biocompatible with human bone tissue. In addition, they are completely inert and do not pose a threat to the body. It is possible to restore any number of missing teeth using implants.
DENS Clinic has been successfully implanting for 20 years already. The main partner and supplier of implants for the clinic is the Swiss company “Straumann”, which is considered the leader in the field of prosthetics. Straumann implants are distinguished by:
- Remarkable strength and integrity thanks to the special material “Roxolid”;
- A special “SLActive” surface, which ensures perfect retention of the crown;
- Excellent contact and compatibility between the implant and the crown, preventing gum inflammation, as well as the crown from shifting or falling out.
The clinic also offers the opportunity to choose implants from other brands, such as Dentium, MIS, SGS, Breadent, etc.
Implantation planning is done with the help of computed tomography; surgical matrices (templates) can be used to perform the operation without incision and with maximum precision.
Net of Dental clinic DENS has a periodontology department supervised by the president of “Georgian Association of Periodontology” Lali Kochiashvili. The association is a fully-fledged member of “European Association of Periodontology”; accordingly all treatment standards in our clinic are in compliance with the international guidelines and are being carried out with the use of modern equipment.
Periodontology is a specialty of dentistry which encompasses prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the supporting and surrounding tissues of the teeth (gums).
Gum disease is the most common disease in the world today that threatens not only teeth but the whole body itself.
The purpose of periodontology is to treat and prevent inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases of the surrounding tissues of the teeth (Gums), bone and etc. Periodontal disease includes: Gingivitis (Gum inflammation), Periodontitis (inflammatory disease that dismantles the bone tissue surrounding the teeth), and Gum Recession (Process where the gum tissue wears away exposing the root of the tooth), Periimplantitis (inflammation of the tissue that surrounds the implant).
Net of Dental clinic DENS successfully treats:
- Restoration of pathological periodontal pockets with regeneration
- Gum transplantation
- Bone plastics
- Gingivectomy – gum correction
- Recession plastics and etc.
Net of Dental clinic DENS also provides qualification training courses – “Perio Academy”, where we share information about the modern methodology to the interested physicians.
Oral surgery includes any surgical procedures performed in this area. DENS offers its clients the full range of services, except those that require inpatient care (i.e. general anaesthesia or intensive care).
Pediatric dentistry is an independent branch of dentistry and requires special approach. The pediatric dentistry department of dental clinic “Dens” has been serving children and teenagers from 6 months to 16 years for 15 years.
Pediatric dentistry requires special materials and methods chosen by the dentist depending on the age of the child. For children with emotional or systemic disorders sedation (general anesthesia) can be used for tooth extraction.
Clinic “Dens” is an insurance provider in the Georgian market. The amount of service and reimbursement depends on the patient’s insurance package.
According to the clinics, we cooperate with the following insurance companies:
- Tbilisi, Kipshidze st. N2b – PSP; Ardi
- Tbilisi, Gudauri st. N3 – PSP; Ardi; Cartu
- Rustavi, Kostava Ave. N11- PSP; Ardi; Cartu; Imedi L (cooperating with Heidelberg Cement), Aisi Group; Alpha; Unison; Irao
- Rustavi, Shartava st. N17 – PSP; Ardi; Unison; Imedi L (cooperating with Heidelberg Cement)
- Rustavi, Meskhishvili St. 1 – PSP; Ardi; Alpha
- Gardabani, Agmashenebeli Ave. – PSP; Ardi; Cartu; Hope L; Unison; Standard
- Marneuli, Rustaveli N3 – PSP; Ardi; Cartu; Imedi L (cooperating with Heidelberg Cement), Aisi Group; Alpha; Unison; Irao
Please contact the administration of the desired clinic for detailed information