Date of birth: 09.06.1982
Specialty: Obstetrician-gynecologist, endoscopist and plastic surgeon – gynecologist;
Place of work: TSU First University Clinic VivaMedi – department of gynecology.
- 1999-2005 – I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (the faculty of medicine);
- 2007-2012 – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development (residency); obstetrics and gynecology;
- 2013 – State certificate in obstetrics and gynecology.
- 2008 – Germany, Heidelberg Clinic, department of gynecology;
- 2009-2010 – Turkey, Ankara, Gazi University Hospital, department of obstetrics and gynecology.
- 2012-2013 – Z. Panaskerteli Kareli District Hospital: obstetrician-gynecologist;
- 2013-2014 – MedGeorgia Clinic: obstetrician-gynecologist;
- Since 2014 – present – VivaMedi Clinic: obstetrician-gynecologist.
Certificates and trainings:
- May 16-25, 2009 – The 7th International Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology (Antalya);
- March 10-11, 2010 – “Basic Biostatistics Course”, the faculty of medicine, Gazi University (Ankara);
- May 18-23, 2010 – The 8th International Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology (Antalya);
- November 13-16, 2012 – Training in obstetrics and gynecology.
Training in combined contraception – certificate:
- April 18, 2013 –Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination Related to HIV and AIDS in Medical Institutions;
- February 3-March 1, 2014 – General course of the operation technique, handling and exploitation of Karl Storz equipment and tools.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Azerbaijanian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good
Turkish – Fluent