The credo of life
“If just talking to the doctor does not make a patient feel better, this is not a doctor.” -Bekhterev
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 19.081957
Place of work/position: Medical Center “Vivamedi”, a radiologist of the highest qualification category. Expert of the International Association of Gastrointestinal Ultrasonography. Specialist in non-invasive innovative ultrasound diagnostics of the hollow organs of the gastrointestinal tract
Field of activity: Radiology, Gastrointestinal Ultrasonography.
Medical experience: since 1982
- 1974 -1981, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1985, Primary Specialization in the direction of Rentgenodiagnostics, the 69th Internship, Military Hospital N 367.
- 1986, Primary Specialization in the direction of Computer Tomography, Ramadanov Neurosurgery Scientific Research Institute, Kiev, Ukraine.
- 1991, Primary Specialization in the direction of Ultrasound Diagnostics, 69th Internship, Regional Military Hospital N 367.
- 1993, Primary Specialization in the Direction of Interventional Radiology, Regional Military Hospital N 367.
- 2005, State Certificate in the direction of Radiology (Ultrasound Diagnostics), The Health Ministry of Georgia.
- 1982 – 1985, Scientific Center of Oncology of the Academy of Sciences of Georgia, Doctor Roentgenologist in the direction of the Department of the Center, in the direction of Thoracic Surgery and Head and Neck, Complexive Roentgenology Diagnostics, Roentgenoscopy of the Organs of Thoracic and Abdominal Cavity, Enterography, Irrigoscopy, Mammography, interpretation of different areas of the Roentgenogram.
- 1985 – 1989, Scientific Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Neurology of Health Ministry of Georgia, Doctor Radiologist in the direction of Computer Tomography diagnostics.
- 1989 – 2004, Regional Military Hospital N 367, Doctor-Ordinator of Roentgenology Department. Multiprofile Roentgenodiagnostics (Irrigoscopy, Enterography, Myelography, Contrastive Bronchography, Hysterosalpingography, Antegrade Cholagioduodenography, Fistulography, Contrastive Hymorography, Military Roentgenodiagnostics of Fire Wounds), Head of the Cabinet of Ultrasound Diagnostics: Peroral Water Contrasting Investigation of Urinary and Reproductive System, Retroperitoneal Space, Large Vessels, Thyroid Gland, Mammary Glands, Uterus, Pregnancy, Fetus, Soft Tissues, Testicles, Pleural Cavity, Gastrointestinal system. Radiologist – Interventionist: Treatment – Diagnostic Puncture under Ultrasound control, Diagnostic Puncture of Superficial Structures and Internal Organs.
- 2005, Commercial Medical Center ‘’New Royal Denta’’, Ultrasound Diagnostic Office.
- Since 2011, Polyclinic N 25, Head of the Ultrasound Diagnostic Office.
- 2014-2018, Innovative Method of Ultrasound Diagnosing of the Surgical Diseases of Gastrointestinal System in ‘’Lancet’’.
- Since 2018 – Medical Center “Gastroenterologist”, a radiologist of the highest qualification category., Expert of the International Association of Gastrointestinal Ultrasonography. Specialist in non-invasive innovative ultrasound diagnostics of the hollow organs of the gastrointestinal tract
- Doctor Radiologist of the highest qualification (since 1997 – in Rentgenodiagnostics and since 2002 – in Ultrasound Diagnostics).
- Member of the Association of Georgian Radiologists since 1994
- Participant of the International Congress of Radiologists
- 2017, International Congress of Gastroenterologists-UEG 2017, participant.
- 2018, EFSUMB EUROSON 2018 (Poznan, Poland) Congress with author’s presentation.
- Participating in the EUROSON 2019 Congress (Granada Spain) author presentation.
- MWIA 2019 Centennial Congress (New-York) with author’s presentation.
- WFUMB 2019 World Ultrasound Congress. (Melbourne, Australia) with a participating author presentation.
- Author and co-author of several scientific works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent