- EVEX Medical Corporation Traumatology Hospital
- 21 Lubliana str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- +995 322 55 05 05
Academic Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Date of Birth: 15 January, 1960
Specialty: Doctor Traumatologist –Orthopedist
Place of Work: “Traumatological Hospital” – EVEX
Scientific Degree: Academic Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor.
- 1984 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty;
- 1991-1993 – Clinical Training (Ordinature) at the Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedy
1998 –Created bones external fixative stem apparatus, which was awarded a State Patent (# GE P 2000 2067 B). The above was successfully implemented in practice for surgical treatment of long and hollow bones by external fixative apparatus.
- 1985-1991 – Surami Hospital of Traumatology and Orthopedics
Position: Doctor – Traumatologist
- 1993-1999 Republic Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Severe Trauma Department
- 1999-2001 Yemen Central Military Hospital
Position: Doctor Traumatologist –Orthopedist
- 2002 till today – Clinic “Traumatologist”
Position: Doctor Traumatologist – Orthopedist
Using the method, provided by him, up to 1000 successful operations have been performed by means of external fixative apparatus to cure the open, complex, smashed fractures.
He passed through the teaching course of AOTrauma (2010) including Principal and Master classes. He is awarded by the appropriate certificates (in case of interest, it will be presented, attached to the resume).
He passed through Zimmer Hip and Knee Reconstructive Masterclass (2011)
He participated in International Symposiums (London, Kiev, Donetsk and Baku).
He was invited to give lectures in ,,Metekhi’’ university (2010-2012)
He has published up to 10 scientific works on different issues of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent
Arabian – Ellementary