The credo of life
Medicine is not only a profession, but also a mode of life, it makes you try your best for others and take care of the health of others, sometimes at the expense of your own health and to the detriment of yourself, but you have no other choice, as you are a doctor and it speaks for itself.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Date of Birth: 15 January 1960
Specialty: Doctor Traumatologist –Orthopedist
Scientific Degree: The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor.
Place of Work:
- Academician O. Gudushauri National Medical Center
- “Traumatological Hospital” – EVEX
Field of activity: Orthopedics, Traumatology, Surgery.
Medical experience: since 1985
- 1984 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty;
- 1991-1993 – Clinical Training (Ordinature) at the Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedy
- 1985-1991 – Surami Hospital of Traumatology and Orthopedics
Position: Doctor – Traumatologist
- 1993-1999 Republic Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Severe Trauma Department
- 1999-2001 Yemen Central Military Hospital
Position: Doctor Traumatologist –Orthopedist
- 2002 till today – Clinic “Traumatologist”
Position: Doctor Traumatologist – Orthopedist
- 1998 –Created bones external fixative stem apparatus, which was awarded a State Patent (# GE P 2000 2067 B). The above was successfully implemented in practice for surgical treatment of long and hollow bones by external fixative apparatus.
Using the method, provided by him, up to 1000 successful operations have been performed by means of external fixative apparatus to cure the open, complex, smashed fractures.
He passed through the teaching course of AOTrauma (2010) including Principal and Master classes. He is awarded by the appropriate certificates (in case of interest, it will be presented, attached to the resume).
He passed through Zimmer Hip and Knee Reconstructive Masterclass (2011)
He participated in International Symposiums (London, Kiev, Donetsk and Baku).
He was invited to give lectures in ,,Metekhi’’ university (2010-2012)
He has published up to 10 scientific works on different issues of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good
Arabian – Beginner