Date of Birth: 19.08.1966
Specialty: Vascular surgeon
Place of Work: Bokhua Cardiovascular Center
- 1988-1995 – Tbilisi State Medical University with specialty in general medicine. Diploma N 017201;
- 1995-1996 – Internship course, Department of General Surgery, State Medical University.
- 1991-1993 – Emergency Medical Service (assistant physician);
- 1994-1996 – N. Bokhua Center of Angiology and Vascular Surgery of Georgia – junior doctor;
- 1996-present – N. Bokhua Center of Angiology and Vascular Surgery of Georgia – angiosurgeon;
- 2006-present – Avtandil Kambarashvili Clinic – angiosurgeon, Telavi;
- 2008-present – Ministry of Corrections, Probation and Legal Assistance, Medical Department, position – East Georgia Consultant (angiosurgeon);
- 2012 – Expert – vascular surgeon of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs.
- Since 2002 – State Certificate in the Field of Vascular Surgery N23341;
- 2010 (04-06.11) – EUROPEAN VENOUS FORUM, FIRST HANDS ON WORKSHOP on VENOUS DISEASE – CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE – Cyprus, Larnaca.
Publications and Reports:
4 scientific publications, 8 reports.
Membership in Professional Associations:
Since 1998 he has been a full member of the Georgian Association of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email