The credo of life
The most important thing in life is justice, gratitude and love for God!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Pediatrics, Children Cardio-Rheumatology
Doctor of Medical Science, Professor
Physical Development of Athletes
Date of Birth: 07.06.1954
Specialty: Pediatry, Children cardio-rheumatology
Academic degree: Doctor of medical science
Scientific-pedagogic rank: Proffesor
Scientific-pedagogic activity: Academic of Georgian humanitarian and artificial scientific academy and natural science.
Honorary Rank: Member of Top 100 Educators 2009 (Cambridge, England) 29th June 2009
Field of activity: Pediatrics, Children Cardio-Rheumatology, Physical Development of Athletes.
Medical experience: since 1981
- 1979 – Graduated from Pediatric Faculty of Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 1988 – maintained thesis for a candidate degree and was ranked as a Candidate of medical science;
- 1992 – maintained thesis for a doctor’s degree and ranked as a Doctor of medical science;
- 1993 – was elected as an assistant professor of pediatric faculty. (ranked as an assistant professor);
- 1996 – 2007 – Was a professor of a TSSU pediatric specialization department. (Ranked as Professor);
- 2009-2013 – IB EURO-CAUCASIAN UNIVERSITY – Full professor;
- 2009 – until now – Full professor of Georgian Critical Medicine Institute. Completed full course of qualification and training in Ukraine (Kiev), Russia (Moscow, Volgograd, Rostov), Switzerland (Geneva), Sweden (Stockholm), United Kingdom (Birmingham), U.S.A. (Olban, Boston), Turkey (Ankara), Greece (Athene), Georgia (Tbilisi).
- 2017-present – Professor of TSMU Clinic
- 2016-present – Director of GGMC Ltd.
- 2015-present – Director of the Pediatric Clinic № 2 Ltd.
- 2013-present – Deputy Director of Bazi Ltd.
- 2011-2016 – Head of Service of ensuring the quality of medical care of I. Tsitsishvili Pediatric Clinic, as well as the consultant on specialties – pediatrics, children’s cardiorheumatology.
- 2011– present – Head of quality assurance in the medical care of pediatric clinic named after I. Tsitsisvili.
- 2006-present – Residency program director of cardiology/rheumatology in Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2009-2011 – Deputy director of Pediatric Clinic named after G. Zhvania.
- 1997-2009 – Deputy director of TSSU Pediatric Clinic.
- 1996-2006 – Professor of a TSSU pediatric specialization department.
- 1993-1996 – Assistant professor of TSSU pediatric department.
- 1981-1993 – Assistant of TSSU #1 pediatric department.
- 2008-present – Chairman of Georgian National Section of Euroscience.
- 2006-2008 – Academic of Georgian Humanitarian and Artificial Science Academy, Vice-president from 2008,
- A true member of Georgian Natural Science Academy, Vice-president from 2013;
- 2009-present Secretary of Georgian Pediatric Academy council;
- 2003 – Vice-President of Georgian Pediatric Association;
- 1992-present – President of Georgian Children Cardiologists Association;
- 2003-present – President of Social Pediatrics Protection Fund, with help of this fund more than 97 000 children were examined for free.
- 2002- Was elected as the main podiatrist of Tbilisi.
- 2009-present – Member of The World Academy of Sciences, Technology and Engineering Council of Experts.
- 2005 1 June- present – Academic of OGASH academy.
- 2006- present – academic of IAMSS academy.
- Member-co-respondent of OGASH leader group.
- GOASH national expert.
- Member of Georgian Economic Regeneration Union.
- Euro Science member.
- Member of National Cardio-Rheumatologists Society.
- Board member of Georgian National Cardiomyopathy Society.
- Member of Europe Children Cardiology Society.
- Member of Europe Cardiology Society.
- Member of Georgian Patriarchy integrated Georgian Scientific Intellectual council.
- Founder of Association – “Harmony”.
- Public council member of Georgian State Minister deliberative organ.
- 1994-present – Member of TSSU thesis council in cardiology, rheumatology, pediatrics, obstetrician-gynecology, rehabilitation, resortology.
- 1988-present – Founder and main editor of news-paper “Social pediatrics” and scientific-practical magazine “social, Ecological & Clinical Pediatrics”.
- 2007-present – Founder and main editor of magazine “Pediatric Cardiology”.
- 2007-present – President of the national fund “Security and Child” (with offices in Georgia and U.S.A).
- 2008-present – Chairman of Georgian national medical department of the national fund “CODATA”.
- 2009-present – Chairman of Medicine and sports department of Euro science Georgian section
- 1981-1993 – Assistant of TSSU #1 pediatric department;
- 1993-1996 – Assistant professor of TSSU pediatric department;
- 1996-2006 – Professor of TSSU pediatrics specialization department;
- 2003- present – Participating in U.P.G. teaching process (leader of 6 programs);
- 2006-present – Pedagogics of TSSU Pediatric branch;
- 2009-present – Head of “Pediatric Cardiology” residency program;
- 1993-1996- Member of the thesis council of cardiology and rheumatology;
- 1996-2006- Member of the thesis council: Cardiology, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, obstetrician-gynecologist, rehabilitation, resortology;
- 1997-1999 – Secretary of specialization thesis council “Pediatrics”;
- 2000-present – Under the guidance 8 thesis was maintained and more than 50 theses complained;
- 2007 – short-term scientific mission in USA Olban University;
- 2009- 3 thesis program for a doctor’s degree was maintained (one was put on in TSSU, and others are in process);
- 2009- Was named “among world’s top 100 teachers” by International Biography Centre (Cambridge, England)
For purpose of science popularization, he’s often on TV, radio reads lectures, and publishes articles about child and adult development and their health. He read lectures for sportsmen and adults about the newest achievements (Project of Shota Rustaveli National Scientific fund). Has read lectures in foreign countries like Moscow, Kiev, Geneva, Albany.
1. Georgian National Section of Euroscience – Chairman – 2008-Present;
2. Euroscience Georgian National Section Medical Science and Sports Department – Chairman – 2008 – Present;
3. International Council of science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology (CODATA) Georgian CODATA Committee: medical Sciences and Novel information Technologies for Medicine. -Chairman – 2007 – Present;
4. World Academy of Science Engineering and Technology – Member of the council – 2007 – Present;
5. World Association of non-governmental organizations WANGO – Member – 2009- Present;
6. International Fund “ The World Security and Child” – President – 2007 – Present;
7. The World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action – Member – 1999 – Present;
8. Georgian Catastrophe and Critical Condition Medicine Association. – Member – 2008- present;
9. Georgian Pediatric Academy – Member of the council (chairman) – 2009- present;
10. Georgian Doctor Association – Member of the board – present;
11. Georgian Pediatrics Society – Member of the board – present;
12. Social Pediatrics Protection Fund – President – 2002 – present;
13 . Georgian Pediatric Cardiology Society – Chairman – 1992- present;
14. Europe Cardiologist Association – Member – present;
15. Europe Scientist Association – Member – 2003 – present;
16. OGASH Academy – Academic – 2005 – present;
17. Intercontinental Medicine-Social Academy – IAMSS – Academic – 2006 – present;
18. OGASH – International expert – 2007 – present;
19. Board of Georgian International Cardiomyopathy Society – Member – 2006 – present.
- Taken part in more than 50 international conference s– as an organizer, chairman of the section, or as a speaker.
- He held local and international conferences (28) and symposiums (19) as a chairman of organizing committee or as a president.
- Author of many publications and editions.
Patents and licenses:
- Right to be an author of 16 patents.
Cardiovascular system development physiology – Children and adult cardiovascular Physiological Peculiarities in normal and pathology, problems of hypertension and atherosclerosis, Georgian medicines and their effects, sportsmen normal physical development, rheumatology, immunology, gerontology, geriatrics, valeology, sanology, clinical-epidemic research, usage of mathematical methodology in discussions of child and adult health problems.
Is actively collaborating with foreign scientists from Switzerland, Italy, Japan, Germany, France, USA, Czech Republic, Greece, Estonia, Ukraine, Austria and others.
- 2009 – Top 100 Educators-2009
- 2012 – Order of Honor
- 2017 – Chosen of 2017 in Georgia
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good