Date of Birth: 21.02.1952
Academic rank: Professor
Place of work/position: Head of the department of neurosurgery, Tbilisi Central Hospital
- 1969-1975 – Department of general medicine of Tbilisi State Medical Institute.
- 1975-1976 – Specialization – neurosurgery.
- 1976 – Institute of Neurosurgery named after N.N. Burdenko, stereotactic neurosurgery, prof. Kandeli;
- 1985 – Department of Neurosurgery, Comenius University of Bratislava, prof. P. Nadvornik, M. Shramka;
- 2001 – Department of Neurosurgery, Heidelberg University, prof. A. Ashopi.
In the framework of continuing education:
- Stroke care (2003)
- Combined and simultaneous operations in surgery (2004)
- Radiodiagnosis in neurosurgery (2005)
- Surgery of the peripheral nervous system (2010)
- Spinal surgery (2007)
- 1975-2004 – P. Sarajishvili Institute of Neurology, neurosurgeon;
- 1979 – Disaster medicine physician consultant;
- 2003-2011 – Clinical Hospital No.4, O. Sigua Neurosurgery Center, head of the department of neurosurgery;
- 2011-2013 – High Technology Medical Center, University Clinic, head of the department of neurosurgery;
- Since 2001-present – Tbilisi neurosurgeon-in chief;
- 2013 – Clinical director of Tbilisi First Clinical Hospital;
- Since 2014-present – Head of the department of neurosurgery, Tbilisi Central Hospital.
- 1979-present – Disaster medicine physician consultant;
- Since 2001 – Tbilisi neurosurgeon-in chief;
- Member of the Georgian Society of Neurosurgeons;
- Member of the World Society of Neurosurgery;
- Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
Author of more than 50 scientific works (the highest category).