The peculiarity of the FUE method (the gold standard in hair transplantation) is that the extraction of hair follicles (micro-grafts) for transplantation is carried out without cutting the skin using a special miniature tool under the optic devices control.
- Androgenetic and cicatricial alopecia of any stage;
- Correction of the form and density of beard, mustache, eyebrows and eyelashes.
- With a deficit of donor hair supply on head, the FUE method gives the possibility to extract hair follicles from other parts of the body: chest, back, shoulders, etc.
- The FUE method can be used together with the strip method during mega-sessions (transplantation of 4000 or more grafts during one procedure).
The cardinal advantage of the sutureless hair transplantation method compared to the strip method is:
- Absence of the linear scar in the donor zone;
- No need to put sutures;
- Possibility to transplant the hair from the body and beard – in the absence of a donor hair supply on head;
Consultation is provided free of charge.
It is possible to use interest-free installments.
8 Revaz Lagidze str., Tbilisi, Georgia
(+ 995 32) 2 30 00 30, (+995) 557 30 00 30
Cardiovascular surgery is performed using highly advanced technologies.
Timely diagnosis is of great importance for protection against existing threats.
That is why the Terdi Clinic gives you the opportunity to undergo computer aided diagnosis of your feet...