Dermatology and Veneorology
Date of birth: 05.05.1977
Specialty: Dermatologist-venereologist; dermatologist-cosmetologist; laser therapist;
Direction: Aesthetic dermatology and cosmetology.
Place of work: Ia Darsavelidze Clinic Ltd.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University, the faculty of general medicine;
Allowed specialty: Dermatology and venerology.
Allowed medical subspecialty: Cosmetology.
- 2006 – Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in Aesthetic Medicine, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Non-surgical methods of rejuvenation, chemical peel and rhytides effacement by invasive methods.
- 2003-2006 – Dermatovenerologic dispensary, dermatologist;
- 2006-2009 – Medi Clinic. Dermatologist, cosmetologist, laser therapist;
- 2009-2016 – Aesthetic Service Clinic. Head of cosmetology department, dermatologist, cosmetologist, laser therapist.
I possess modern methods of facial skin rejuvenation:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy;
- Soft tissue augmentation with hyaluronic acid preparations;
- Correction of mimic wrinkles with Botulinum toxin type A in aesthetic medicine;
- Non-surgical contour correction of nose and lips;
- Permanent makeup.
Participation in Local and International Conferences:
- 2016 – Master-class: Atraumatic cleansing for all skin types. Peel procedures.
- 2007 – Master-class: Information and methodology training in contour correction with use of hyaluronic acid preparations;
- 2007 – Training courses in laser therapy in Tbilisi Medical Academy;
- 2008 – Participation in the workshop on use of Hyaluderm preparation;
- 2009 – Participation in international workshop on use of CRM and HYCOPR technologies in contour correction;
- 2010 – Master-class: Information and methodology training in soft tissue augmentation with use of Stylage (France) and Skin-fill (Italy) preparations.
- 2010 – Master-class: Information and methodology training in facial soft tissue augmentation with use of Radiesse (USA) preparation.
- 2010 – Master-class: Information and methodology training in correction of mimic wrinkles with use of Nuronox (Botulinum toxin type A) preparation.
- 2011 – Training in use of new technologies, anti-aging programs and innovative products of mesotherapy in aesthetic medicine;
- 2011 – presence at course of lectures on use of classical fillers;
- 2012 – successfully completed clinical training course in eLight, eMax, GentleLase Family and Co2RE systems;
- 2016 –International Caucasus Congress “Colchis 2016”. Master-class in plastic surgery and dermato-cosmetology.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.
Georgian – Native;
Russian – Fluent;
English – Fluent.