Rehabilitation, Manual Therapy
Date of birth: 30.01.1969
Specialty: Head of the Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation Direction at the Health Professional’s Fund, rehabilitation physician, manual therapist, trainer
Place of work: Tinomedi Clinic
- 1989-1995 – Tbilisi State Medical University, faculty of general medicine, specialty – general medicine.
- 1997-2001 – Svetlyakova Kravchenko Manual Therapy Academy (Tibetan-Ukrainian School of Manual Therapy).
- 2001 – Retraining course of remedial gymnastics and physiotherapy at the Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre of Tbilisi Health Care Head Office, conferred qualification – massage therapist.
- 2001-2003 – Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre of Tbilisi Health Care Head Office, managed a practical course of massage and engaged in practice activities.
- Since 2003 – has independent, private, continuous practice in both practical activity and individual and team training.
Field of professional activity:
Full range of orthopedic and neurorehabilitation of children and adults. Full range of massage and manual therapy: osteochondrosis, herniation of intervertebral disk, protrusion, neuralgia, arthrosis, coxarthrosis, scoliosis, flat-foot, valgus, children’s orthopedic pathologies (a full range of pediatric massage), pathologies of cerebrovascular accident and neurogenetic origin identified from supporting-motor apparatus (soft and spastic paralysis, contractures) is an incomplete list of those pathologies in which manual therapy and kinesitherapy occupy a leading position.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.