Irakli Benidze MD.
Irakli Benidze - The credo of life
Freedom, dignity, and compassion!
Kanveni - National Center of Dermatology and Venereology
1 K. Chachava str., Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 11.00 – 16.30
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 22.06.1962
Place of work/position: Dermatovenereologist of the Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases of Kanveni – National Center of Dermatology and Venerology
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venerology, Sexually transmitted diseases, Viral infections.
Medical experience: since 1989
- 1982-1988 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, the faculty of general medicine
- 1993-1995 – Clinical residency, S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 1989-1990 – Venereologist of Kutaisi Female Closed Type Venereal Hospital;
- 1990 – Doctor of Observation Point of Kutaisi Venereology Clinic;
- 1991-1993 – Venereologist of Kutaisi Female Closed Type Venereal Hospital;
- Since 1995 – Doctor Methodologist of the Organizational and Methodical Department of S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology;
- Since 1997 – State Programme Coordinator on sexually transmitted diseases prevention in Mtskheta-Mtianeti region;
- Since 2001 – Expert of United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and member of development group of the national strategic plan;
- Since 2006 – Resident Doctor of Syphilis Department of S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology;
- 2011-present – Dermatovenereologist of the Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases of “Kanveni” National Center of Dermatology and Venerology.
- Member of Georgian Association of Dermatovenereologists;
- Member of International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections;
- Member of International Association of Teledermatologists.
- Manager, speaker and participant of different conferences and seminars
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good