Doctor of Medicine
Specialty: Surgeon-phlebologist; oncologist-mammologist; aesthetic medicine specialist
Academic degree: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work: Multi-profile clinic – “Medi Privé”
- 2014 – St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service of EMERCOM of Russia – Jurisprudence;
- 2002 – Academician I.P. Pavlov St. Petersburg State Medical University. Residency program. Surgery;
- The Faculty of general medicine of St. Petersburg State Medical University – general medicine.
Advanced Training Courses:
Professional skills in aesthetic medicine:
- Injection techniques in botulinum therapy (botox, dysport);
- Biorevitalization – based on hyaluronic acid;
- Mesotherapy – Rejuvenation, scars, cellulite, hair loss, acne, stretch marks;
- Plasmolifting – skin atrophy, skin elastosis – on the hairy part of the head;
- Hyperpigmentation: face, neck, low neck. Stretch marks;
- Intralipotherapy – Aqualyx;
2017 – Laser Technologies in Surgery – advanced training course;
2015 – Primary specialization, surgery cycle – advanced training;
2015 – Advanced training course on the oncology cycle. F. I. Inozemtseva Academy of Medical Education;
2014 – Advanced training course – Temporary Disability and Medical Care Quality Evaluation;
2011 – Primary specialization in public health organization.
2010 – Primary specialization in oncology.
- 2018 – present: Tbilisi – Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Health “Deamedi” – surgeon-phlebologist; oncologist-mammologist; aesthetic medicine specialist;
- 2017 – present: Tbilisi – Clinic “Health House” – Surgeon-phlebologist;
- 2017 – 03.2018: Tbilisi – Clinic “Hairline International” – surgeon-phlebologist; oncologist-mammologist; aesthetic medicine specialist;
- 2012 – 2017: St. Petersburg – “ МСЧ 157” – surgeon, oncologist-mammologist.
Surgeon, participant of a clinical trial protocol for prostate cancer chemotherapeutic drug;
- 2010 – 02.2012: St. Petersburg – “СПбКБ РАН“- surgeon, oncologist-mammologist, head of the Outpatient Surgery Center.
Surgeon, participant of a clinical trial protocol for the breast pulmonary disease chemotherapeutic drug;
- 1998-2010 – Academician I.P. Pavlov St. Petersburg State Medical University
Surgeon, assistant of the General Surgery Department
Membership in Professional Associations:
- Active member of the Georgian Association of Angiosurgeons;
- Active member of the Association of Phlebologists of the Russian Federation;
- Active member of the Association of Oncologists of the Russian Federation;
- Active member of the Association of Cosmetologists and Plastic Surgeons of the Russian Federation.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email