The credo of life
Be patient, try to see the good in people, and forget the bad soon.
The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Date of birth: 12.06.1962
Specialty: Therapist, Gastroenterologist
Place of work/position: First University Clinic – Doctor Therapist, Gastroenterologist
Scientific degree/position: Doctor of Medicine (Ph.D.), Associate Professor
Field of activity: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
Medical experience: since 1985
- 1985 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute
- 1989-1992, Tbilisi State Medical Institute – Aspirant
- 2003 – State Certificate – specialty – Internal Medicine – #22577
- 2013 – State Certificate – specialty – Gastroenterology – #012512
- 1985 – 1986, Doctor Intern, TSMU Aladashvili University Clinic, Tbilisi.
- 1989 – 2000, Doctor Therapist, TSMU Aladashvili University Clinic, Tbilisi.
- 1989 – 1992, TSMU Aspirant, Tbilisi.
- 2000 – 2015, Assistant Professor at TSMU Department of Internal Diseases.
- Since 2013 till now, Gastroenterologist – consultant at the National Center of Tuberculosis and Pulmonary Diseases.
- 2015 – 2016, Associated Professor at TSMU Department of Internal Diseases – TSMU Aladashvili University Clinic.
- March 2016 until now, AssociatedProfessor at TSMU Department of Internal Medicine, TSMU First University Clinic.
- Member of the Gastroenterologists’ association of Georgia
- Anticoagulant therapy of patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome, II phase of the trial, subinvestigator, 2008.
- Metabolic drug therapy of patients with Stable Stenocardia, ll phase of the trial, subinvestigator, 2008.
- Clinical trial in Pulmonology, lll B phase, subinvestigator, 2013 – GLAXO.
- Cardiology/Clinical trial of Diabetis Mellitus, lll B phase, subinvestigator 2014, MERCK.
- Cardiology/ Diabetis Mellitus, Clinical trial, lll B phase, subinvestigator 2015, PFIZER.
- Psoriasis therapy, Clinical trial, phase lll, subinvestigator, 2015.
- Brilacidin therapy of Ulcerative Colitis, ll phase, subinvetigator – 2016 – 2017.
- Pneumonia therapy with Nafitromicin, ll phase, Wockardt Bio – 2017.
- Has published 29 scientific works
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent