Ivane Kapanadze - The credo of life
My credo is – truth and love, the rest is a life built on this axis.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of Birth: 10.05.1968
Occupation: Dermatologist and Venereologist, Andrologist
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medicine
Academic Degree: Professor
Work place: “Kanveni” National Center of Dermatology and Venerology
Field of activity: Dermatovenereology, clinical andrology, dermatopathology.
Medical experience: since 1984
- 1989-1996 –Tbilisi State Medical Academy, Medical Faculty.
- 1983-1986- Gori Medical Technical Institute.
- 12-30.12 – 2000– Clinical Andrology;
- 01-5.05 – 2001– Dermatology and Venereology.
- Since 2011 – LTD Skin and Venereal Diseases National Centre. Doctor-Andrologist;
- 1997-2011 – Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute. Doctor – Andrologist.
- 1984-1985–Gori Cotton Factory – Sanitarian.
- 1985-1986. –Tbilisi N5 Skin and Venereal Diseases Dispensary Night Department, Nurse.
- 1986-1988. –Soviet Union Army, Tetritskaro Army Division – Sanitary Instructor
- 1991-1996 – Republic Hospital, Intensive Therapy Department, Night Duty Nurse
- 9-15 July 2000 – Scientifics and Specialists Association of Georgia. VIII School Conference. “Medicine on the eve of the new millennium”, Kobuleti.
- 27-29 November 2003. –Tbilisi State Medical Academy. Venereal Diseases. Tbilisi.
- 15-17 December 2003 -Tbilisi State Medical Academy, Nail Pathology. Tbilisi.
- 18-20 December 2003 – Tbilisi State Medical Academy; Infective Dermatoses. Tbilisi.
- 22-29 January 2005. – Doctors XVII International School-Conference. Clinical and Experimental Medicine. Bakuriani.
- 30 September – 1 October 2005. – “Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Current Issues” Tbilisi. Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Tbilisi Dermatologists and Venereologists Scientific – Professional Society.
- 7 November 2005. – “Modern Aspects of Dermatology and Venereology Practice”, Tbilisi.
- 4-7 March 2006. – Georgia Scientists and Specialists Association XIX International Scientific-Practical Medical Conference. “Clinical and Experimental Medicine”. Bakuriani.
- 8-11 March 2006 –International Clinical Medicine Current Issues in Georgia”. Bakuriani.
- 7-10 June 2007 -South Caucasus Dermatologists and Venereologists II International Congress. Tbilisi.
- 21-22 July 2007 – International Scientific-Learning Seminar “Dermatology and Venereology Current Issues”; Kobuleti.
- 7-10 March 2007. –Georgia Doctors International Training-Lecture Session for Helping Practical Doctors. Bakuriani.
- 3-6 March 2007. –Doctors 21th International Scientific-Practical Conference. “Clinical and Experimental Medicine” Tbilisi.
- 7-10 June 2007 -South Caucasus Dermatologists and Venereologists II International Congress. (Tbilisi).
- 29 October 2008 –Scientific-Practical Conference Dedicated to the World Day of Psoriasis, Tbilisi.
- 31 March 2009 –XXI Conference of Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Georgia Dermatologists and Venereology Association and Tbilisi Iv. Javakhishvili State University Medical Faculty. Tbilisi.
- 25 June 2010. – Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Georgia Dermatologists and Venereology Association, and Tbilisi Iv. Javakhishvili State University Medical Faculty XXIV Conference “Integral Approach Treating Atopic Dermatitis” (Skinsense Concept). Tbilisi.
- September 23-25, 2010. 25th IUSTI Europe Congress. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 17 July 2015. –First Conference of Georgia Hair Research Society.
- 23-24 October 2015–International Anniversary Conference Dedicated to the Dermatology and Venereology Field 110-year Foundation and 80 years of “Skin and Venereal Diseases Scientific-Research National Centre” Foundation.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent