- David Tatishvili Medical Center
- 7 Abuladze st. / 2b Marijani st., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 032 291 32 42
Orthopedics – Traumatology, Surgery
Doctor of Medicine
Surgeon of palm and foot – orthopedist, traumatologist
Medical rank / Position:
- Chief of Sector on Palm and Foot Surgery.
- President of Georgian Society of Hand Surgery.
- David Tatishvili Medical Center
- “Baby” Clinic
- “Aversi” Clinic
- TSMU Aladashvili Clinic
- Maritime Hospital
- Gori Military Hospital
1984 –1989 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medicinal Faculty.
Internship in Ankara, Bucharest
- State Certificate in Traumatology-Orthopedics 30.08.2001
- Certificate of AO Foundation Education in AO Trauma Intramedullary Nailing Seminar – 26-27.09.2009, Tbilisi Georgia;
- Certificate of training in “Hand and Foot Surgery”, , 12.06.2010, Ministry of Health, Republic of Turkey;
- Contributions Course Certificate in AO Trauma Course – Principles in Operative Fracture Management, 26.09.2010, Tbilisi Georgia;
- Certificate of EACCME (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) in AO Trauma Course – Principles in Operative Fracture Management 27.09.2010, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Certificate of AO Trauma in AO Trauma Course – Management of Fractures of the Hand and Wrist 09.11.2010; Bucharest, Romania;
- Certificate of EACCME (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) in AO Trauma Course – Management of Fractures of the Hand and Wrist, 09.11.2010, Bucharest, Romania.
- Certificate of MEPOS (Middle East Paediatric Orthopaedic Society ), Dubai, UAEU, 2015
- Certificate of EPOS (European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society), Rome, Italy, 2016
- Certificate of EPOSNA, Barcelona, Spain, 2017
- Certificate of ASSH – SSHS (ScientificMeeting Hand Surgery, Singapore, 2018
Author of 5 inventions, author of 12 printed thesis
Description of diseases and injuries which are subjected to treatment by Gia Jalalishvili:
- Post-operation period – withdrawal of metallic construction;
- Deformations caused by Achilles heel and sprain – Achilles- plastics;
- Tendons tenoliz;
- Restoration of extending, bending tendons, nerves, yogis, articulate bags on wrist, foot level;
- Mio – tenotomy, capsulotomy on wrist / foot;
- Madelung deformity – oblique cut of radial bone;
- New and old fracture of radial bone / elbow, palm bones /foot bone – open reposition, internal ostheosynthesis;
- Ostheosynthesis of boat-like bone;
- New and old thrusts of wrist and palm, foot and metatarsal bones ;
- Resection of phalanges and additional bones of a palm and a foot;
- Syndactyly, polydactyly;
- The skin plastics of a palm and a foot;
- Bone tumors of smooth tissues of a palm / a foot;
- Heel daisy resection;
- Removal of Exocytosis on a palm / a foot; excochleation;
- Compressive neuropathy of middle nerve; in palm channel – carpaltunnel syndrome – resection of tendon ties bending a wrist (by open method);
- Quervain’s disease – opening of tendons nest;
- Constrictive ligament (“crackling finger”) – yoga cut;
- Hammer-like finger – resection of the main phalange head;
- Amputation on palm / foot level;
- “Mice” of radial – wrist, palms and feet joints – mice withdrawal;
- Hibroma – withdrawal of hibroma;
- Arthroplasty of palm/feet joints;
- Arthrodesis of palm/foot phalange joints;
- Acquired and congenital deformities of front shoulder, palm, foot; reconstruction operations;
- Extending bone-cut of front shoulder palm/foot by putting the device;
- Plastics of diaphysis of palm, foot long bone by transplantation;
- Congenital and acquired pathologies of on shoulders palms and feet;
- Post-ischemic contactors further remained conditions – reconstruction operations;
- Kienbock’s disease – replacement by grafts, excochleation .
- Member of ASSH (American Society for Surgery of the Hand).
- Member of SICOT (Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie).
- Member of The World Orthopaedic Organisation.
- Participant of War with Abkhazia.