Dermatology and Veneorology
Place of work: Zhordania Clinic – Vake Branch
- 1986-1992 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute(Diploma CV816161). Physician.
- 2001 – Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs. Dermatovenorologyst (State Certificate 05011 ).
POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL / OTHER PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST TRAINING:
- 1993 – 1994 – Continuing Medical Education. Internship in Dermatovenerology
GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE TRAINING:
- 2015 – Worldwide Clinical Trials. GCP training International Multi-centre Trial.
- 2016 – ICH GCP training. Prometheus Biomedical.
- From 2015 till now – DAC Clinic. Head of Department.
- From 2003 till now – Association of Dermatovenerologists. Head of Association of Dermatovenerologists.
- From 2000 till now – David Abuladze Georgian – Italian Clinic. Dermatologist.
- From 1997 till now – Devco, Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia. Director.
- 1996 – 1997 – University Hospital, Lozana, Switzerland, Invited Specialist.
- 1994 – 1996 – Dermatology and Venerology City Center, Tbilisi, Georgia. Head of the Department.
- 1992 – 1993 – Georgian Internal Military Forces. Physician.
Membership in Professional Associations:
- Full member of the European Association of Sexually Transmitted diseases
- Official Expert Ministry of Health
Publications: The author of 2 publications
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.