The credo of life
The principles on which you build your life, or the belief in life.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Julieta Gagua, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Medical Diagnostic Center “Elita Medi”, Clinic “Venus Georgia”, “Universe” and “Medlab” gynecologist.
Dr. Julieta Gagua began her medical experience as an obstetrician-gynecologist at the Mother and Child Care Central Clinic. Maternity house. At different times she worked at the Diagnostic and Treatment Clinic “KidMedi”, Georgian-Israeli clinic “Oxford Medical Georgia”, Enmedic – V. Iverieli Endocrinology and Dietology Centre and in recent years in the medical diagnostic center “Elita Medi”, Clinic “Venus Georgia”, “Universe” and “Medlab” successful and in-demand gynecology. Actively participates in medical conferences and congresses, possesses modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive disorders.
Field of activity: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Surgery
Medical experience: since 2003
- 1997-2003 – TSMU – Independent University “Iveria”, the Department of General Medicine;
- 2005 – TSMU Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development, residency, specialty: Obstetrics-Gynecology;
- 2012 – State certification examination with the award of a certificate in obstetrics and gynecology.
- 2003-2011 – Mother and Child Care Central Clinic. Maternity house, junior obstetrician-gynecologist;
- 2012 – Diagnostic and Treatment Clinic KidMedi, gynecologist;
- 2013-2017 – Georgian-Israeli clinic Oxford Medical Georgia, gynecologist;
- 2013 – Enmedic – V. Iverieli Endocrinology and Dietology Centre, Vake branch, gynecologist;
- 2015-present – Diagnostic and Treatment Center of Elita Medi LLC, gynecologist;
- 2015 – David Abuladze Georgian-Italian clinic, gynecologist;
- 2017-present – Clinic Venus Georgia obstetric-gynecological rehabilitation center, obstetrician-gynecologist;
- 2018-present – Clinic Universe, gynecologist;
- 2018-present – Clinic Medlab, gynecologist with a screening program.
- 2012 – State Certificate in Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 2014 – MMESA Endoscopic Surgery (MMESA) Congress, Georgian Association of Mini Invasive Surgeons (GAMIS) Congress;
- 2016 – Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive disorders;
- 2016 – Modern laparoscopic surgery in gynecology (STORZ);
- 2017 – Modern approaches in the practice of emergency gynecology (STORZ);
- 2017 – Achievements of modern reproductive medicine. The role of surgery;
- 2017 – International scientific and practical course on the practice of gynecological surgery;
- 2017 – International Conference on Thrombosis and Hemostasis Issues in Women. Prof. Ariel Many & Prof. Benjamin Brenner.
- 2018 – Clinical aspects of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer;
- 2017 – Advanced Colposcopy Course. European federation for Colposcopy & Pathology of the Lower Genital Tract;
- 2018 – Surgical Spring 2018;
- 2019 – Surgical Spring 2019;
- 2019 – Antenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disorders;
- 2019 – Fetal arrhythmias. The role of arrhythmias during pregnancy;
- 2020 – The role and effectiveness of bioregulatory medicine in the treatment of chronic diseases.
- Took part in several scientific works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good