The credo of life
Medicine is a voluntary renunciation of one’s freedom.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 05.04.1959
Specialty: General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Proctology
Scientific degree: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/Position: Head of the Surgical Department of Aladashvili Clinic, Ltd.
Field of activity: General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Proctology.
Medical experience: since 1983
- 1966-1976 – Tbilisi Secondary School N 151;
- 1976-1982 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty, (Diploma ИВ #240309);
- 1982-1983 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, General Surgery Department, Internship, Specialty – Surgery (#8373);
- 1986 – Post-Graduate Teaching, 4months Course, Tbilisi, Doctors Training Institute, specialty – Surgery;
- 1986- 1987 – Course of Clinical Ordinature, Tbilisi, Experimental and Clinical Surgery Scientific Research Institute, Specialty – General Surgery (#67);
- 19.11-18.12, 2007 – Training Course in Clermon-Feran University Clinic General Surgery Department and individual Training Course in Laparoscopic Surgery, International Center of Endoscopic Surgery (Clermon – Feran, France);
- 2009 – Training Course, Meeting of investigators, participating in International Research (Warsaw, May 2009);
- 2011 – Training Course, Meeting of investigators, participating in International Research (Prague, November 2011);
- Training Course in Minimally Invasive Surgery – Proctology, Germany, Berlin, January 2013;
- Euro-Asian 7th congress of Infectious Diseases, Speaker (Tbilisi 2015).
- 1983-1986 – Central Regional Hospital, Gali, Abkhazia, Georgia; Surgeon of General Profile;
- 1987-90 – Moscow Sklifasovski Scientific-Research Institute of Urgent Surgery; Department of Thorax (Chest) Urgent Surgery. Finishing the Course of Clinical Ordinature, Practical and Scientific Activity, Surgeon of General Profile;
- 1990-93 – TSSU 1st Clinic, Department of General Surgery, Teaching and Practical activity;
- 2007-15 – Ac. Aladashvili TSSU Clinic, General Surgery Direction, Invited Teacher;
- 1993-2014 – Ac.Aladashvili Clinic, Head of the Purulent Surgical Department, Surgeon of General Profile, Proctologist;
- Since 2014 to now – Ac. Aladashvili Clinic, Head of the General Surgery Department, Surgeon of General Profile, Proctologist;
- Since 2009 to now – Ltd ‘’Curatio’’, Consultant, General Surgery, proctologist;
- 2014-to now – Ltd ‘’Traumatologist’’, General Surgeon, Contractor;
- 2011-to now – Ltd ‘’New Hospitals’’, Head of the Proctology Department, Doctor – Surgeon Proctologist;
- 2001 – State Certificate, Permitted Occupation: General Surgery (1ა 25 # 007977);
- 2006 – State Certificate, Permitted Occupation: Proctology (1ა 38 # 000527).
Participation in Scientific Studies:
- 2009 – Participation (General Investigator) International Clinical Research ‘’III Phase, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study for the Post-operative, Prolonged Analgesia SKY0402 to Assess Single Injection Safety and Effectiveness in Subjects, Who Are Performed Hemorrhoid Ectomy.
- 2011 – Participation (Main Investigator) International Clinical Study: ‘’ III phase, randomized, double-blind, double-placebo study to compare Dalbavancin effect and safety for the treatment of Infections of the skin and skin structure with the comparable scheme (Vancomycin and Linezolid).
- 1999 – Doctor of Medicine, Dissertation theme: “Assessment of Clinical Characteristics and Complex Methods of Treatment of Different forms of Purulent Mediastinitis”.
- 15 Scientific Works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent