The credo of life
Whatever I do in life, I try my best to do it with love and the result will be appropriate.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 09:00 – 14:30
Dermatology and Venereology
Date of birth: 24.06.1971
Place of work/position: Dermatovenereologist of Dermatological Department of “Kanveni” National Center of Dermatology and Venereology
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venereology.
Medical experience: since 1999
- 1989-1995 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute.
- 1996-1999 – Clinical residency, S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 1999-2004 – Doctor Methodologist, Organizational-methodical and Epidemiologic Department of S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology;
- 2004-2011 – Resident Doctor, S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology;
- 2011-present – Dermatovenereologist of Dermatological Department of “Kanveni” National Center of Dermatology and Venerology.
- Local manager of residency programme in dermatology and venereology
- 2004-2006 – Scientific-Professional Society of Tbilisi Dermato-venereologists – Member;
- 2006-present – Georgian Association of Dermato-venereologists (GADV) – Member;
- 2006-present – International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI) – Member;
- 2009-present –Member of International Association of Teledermatologists (ISTED) – Member;
- Participant in many humanitarian actions: direct participant of free medical examination of patients.
- Manager, speaker, and participant in different conferences and seminars.
- Kituashvili, G. Tvaliashvili, I.Buchukuri, M. Inozemtseva, Kh.Gurchumalidze. Influence of Atopic Dermatitis Severity on Quality of Life of Child Patient. Journal “Allergology and Immunology”, Volume 7, #5, 2006, p.638-639.
- Kituashvili, G. Tvaliashvili, I.Buchukuri, M. Inozemtseva, Kh.Gurchumalidze. G.Galdava. Epidemiologic Analysis of Trichomycosis in Georgia. Modern Mycology in Russia. Volume 2. Abstracts of the Second Congress of Mycologists of Russia. Moscow, 2008, p. 433.
- Kituashvili, I.Buchukuri, Kh.Gurchumalidze. G.Galdava. Coping Strategies for Crisis in Child Patients with Atopic Dermatitis. Journal “Allergology and Immunology”, Volume 9, #5, October 2008, p.505-507.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good