- Ltd “Samgori Medi”
- 23 Kakheti Highway. Tbilisi, Georgia
- +995 322 78 67 77, +995 322 55 03 74
Doctor of Medical Science, Professor
Date of Birth: 11.03.1972
Specialty: General surgery, laparoscopic surgery, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery.
Scientific degree/Position: Doctor of Medicine; Professor.
Place of work: Ltd “Samgori Medi”
- Vice President of Central Europe of Medical Women’s International Association (http://mwia.net), Doctor of Medical Sciences, MD, Ph.D.
- CO-founder and director at “Health Professionals Fund (HPFund) (www.hpfund.net)
- Deputy Editor in Chief oth the Journal “Actual Topics on Women’s Health”, ISSN 2298-0091 (http:// www.Actualtopicswomen’shealth.org).
- NC and Board Member of GMWA (http:// www.gmwa.org.ge)
- Medical Programme Manager and Full Professor at Euro Regional University (ERSU)
- Associated Professor at P. Shotadze Medical Academy, Department of Clinical Medicine (www.tma.edu.ge/eng/acadstaff.php)
- Surgeon – LTD “Samgori Medi”
- 2001-2005 Central Military Hospital of Air Force No.5 Moscow: PhD Program.
- 1997-1999 Tbilisi Academy of Post-diploma Education of Physicians, General Surgery Department: Post-graduate degree.
- 1995-1997 Tbilisi Academy of Post-diploma Education of Physicians, General Surgery Department: Practical Medical Post-graduate Course.
- 1989-1995 Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Department: Student..
- 1978-1989 The Republic Experimental School No. 1, Tbilisi.
Academic Degree: Doctor of Medical Sciences
Series I A 25, No 03680 (28.12.2000); No 007347 (28.12.2007).
- 2011 LTD “Samgori Medi” General Surgeon.
- 2014-2015, Invited Professor – in CIU (http://www.ciu.edu.ge/lang/en).
- 2009-2014 Tbilisi David Aghmashenebeli University, Public Health Department: Full Professor, Head of the Chair for Basic and Clinical Medicine, Member of the Academic Council.
- 2009-2011 European International Educational University: Invited Professor, Head of the
- 2009-2014 Health Center: Consultant Surgeon.
- 2009-2012 H. Aliyev Georgian-Azerbaijan Educational University: Invited Professor.
- 2002 Tbilisi Medical Academy: Associate Professor.
- 2001-2006 Tbilisi State Medical University: Assistant-Professor, Dr. Surgeon.
- 2006-2012 Tbilisi State Medical University, III department of Surgery: Postgraduate Medical and Continuous Professional Development Programmes, Author and Implementer, Dr. Surgeon.
- 2002-2003 – M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, Clinic of Liver and Bile-ducts Surgery (Hospital No. 7): Dr. Surgeon.
- 2003-2005 Central Military Hospital of Air Force No.5 Moscow region, Krasnogorsk: Dr. Surgeon.
- 1998-2001 Clinic of Georgian State Academy of Sciences: Dr. Surgeon.
- 1995-1999 Tbilisi Hospital No. 9: Duty Doctor Surgeon.
- 1992-1995 Tbilisi Hospital No.1, Department of Resuscitation and Intensive Therapy: Medical Nurse.
- 1989-1991 Tbilisi Hospital No.9: Attendant in the Surgery Block.
Trainings and Courses:
- 2016 October 27-28, Training Courses for using “Aptos Technology” for Correction of Deformations of the Ear and nose.
- 2013 November 28-29, Training Courses for using “Aptos Technology” in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery:
Aptos Light Lift Methods,
Aptos Nano Methods.
- 2012 July 22-August 3, Trauma System and Mass Casualty Management Course. Haifa, Israel2012 Salzburg Weill Cornell Seminar in Trauma and Emergency Surgery,January 15-January 21. Salzburg, Austria.
- 2010 International methodological training on Cosmetic surgery, “New Line Cosmetology”.
- 2008 – Nuovo Ospedale Sant’Agostino Estense di Baggiovara a Modena, dal direttote Dr. Gianluigi Melotti. Minimal Invasive Surgery Training Centre(Italia, Modena). Advance training Courses on:
“Bariatric Laparoscopic Surgery”;
“Laparoscopic Colo-Rectal Surgery”;
“Incisional Hernia Repair”;
“Techniques of Thyreoidectomy and parathyreoidectomy”.
- 2005-2006 – Russian Scientific Center of Surgery, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
Advance training Courses on: “Liver, Bile-ducts and Pancreas Surgery”2005 – New Medical Technologies Center (Tula, Russia). Advance training Courses on: “US- and x-ray-guided Minimal Invasive Surgery”
- 2004-2005 – Moscow State Medical and Dental University, General Surgery Department: Advance training Courses on:
“US-guided Minimal Invasive Surgery” .
- 2002 – Tbilisi Medical Academy. 2-month training Courses on:“Urgent Endoscopic surgery”.
- 1999 – “World” 1-month Computer Courses. Certificate of Attendance.
- 1996 – EMS Training Center Republic of Georgia. Certificate of Attendance.
- 1995 – “VESTA” 3-month Computer Courses. Certificate of Attendance.
International Scientific Conference:
- 2017, July 7-9 – 11th International Caucasian Congress on Plastic Surgery and Dermato-Cosmetology Kolkhida 2017, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 2017, July 11 – Conference – Mammoplasty – Breafly about the main, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 2017, May 10-12 – Centennial Meeting of Medical Women’s Federation: 100 Years of Medical Women – Past, Present & Future and the MWIA executive Meeting, London, UK (Speaker);
- 2016, November 24-25 – Central European Regional Congress of MWIA «Topical Medical and Social Problems in the Field of Health Care of Women and Children», SFFEI HPT « I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation – Congress Organizer, Speaker;
- 2016, September 3-11- 40th International School-Conference: Modern Clinical Medicine, Approaches and New Technologies – speaker;
- 2016, July 29-31 30th – International Congress of MWIA on «Women health and Women Leadership, Generation Y, Challenges of the Future for Female Medical Doctors », University of Vienna, Austria – Congress organizer, Speaker
- 2015, September 25-27, North American Regional Meeting of MWIA in conjunction with the annual meeting of the Federation of Medical Women of Canada and the executive meeting of MWIA, Toronto, Canada, Toronto Sheraton Centre Hotel.
- 2014, October 16-18, 1st Transcaucasus International Congress of Photodermatology and Skin Cancer. Sheraton Metekhi Palace, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2014, September 4-7, The 17th Northern European Regional Conference of MWIA on behalf of Danish Medical Women’s Association (Kvindelige Lægers Forening), at Rungstedgård conference center in Denmark.
- 2014, June 13-14, Georgian American Medical and Public Health Association Multiprofile Conference.
- 2013, July31 – August 4, The 29th Congress of the Medical Women’s International Association, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea.
- 2013, May 28 – 30, The 3rd Global CInference Women Deliver 2013 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- 2012, August 27-29 Second International Conference dedicated to Women’s Health “From Maturity to Ageing”. Batumi, Georgia (organizer).
- 2012, July 1, Scientific conference “Healthy Neonate – Healthy Generation”, Batumi, Georgia.
- 2012, June 29-30 Central European regional Congress “Modern Topics of Women’s Health”. Batumi, Georgia (organizer).
- 2012, June 8-9, Georgian American Medical and Public Health Association Multiprofile Conference.
- 2011, November 4-5 “Sex and Gender in Biomedical Science and Clinical Medicine – Implications on Health Care”. Berlin, Germany.
- 2005, April 14-15 “Clinical Organ Transplantation”, Moscow, Russia.
- 2005, April 6-8 “IX Moscow International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery”, Moscow, Russia.
- 2004, October, 25-30 VII International Conference in “Laparoscopic Surgery”, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2000, May 11-14 “II International Conference “Advances of Clinical and Theoretical Medicine and Biology (BSEC).” Trabzon, Turkey.
- 1999, October 26-28 I Congress of the Caucasian Surgeons. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1999, September 23-26, International Congress Advances in Diagnostics and treatment of Allergy, Asthma and Immunodeficiency. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1999, May 7-9 I International Conference of Caucasian transplants. Tbilisi, Georgia.
Membership of international and national associations:
- Medical Women’s International Association, VP Central Europe, EXCO member (since 2013)
- Georgian Medical Women Association, Board Member (since 2008)
- CO-founder and director at “Health Professionals Fund (HPFund)
- Scientific Society of Russia: Endoscopic Surgery (since 2004)
- Russian Association of Endoscopic Surgeons (since 2005)
Published Themes: 51 scientific works.
Windows 2000/XP, Microsoft Office 2007-advanced, Mac, Adobe, In Design.
Georgin – Native
Russian – Fluent
Italian – Fluent