Khatuna Shvelidze - The credo of life
My main goal is to help as many people as possible. If we exist, we should make every effort so that our existence yielded benefit.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 05.15.1979
Academic degree: The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Place of work/Position: Israeli-Georgian Multiprofile Medical Center “Healthycore”, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine
Medical experience: since 2008
- 1996-2002 – The Faculty of General Medicine, TSMU. General practitioner;
- 2003-2006 – Postgraduate studies at TSMU in specialty Cardiology;
- 2011 – Residency at TSMU in a related specialty – Internal Medicine.
- 01.2009 – Thesis defense.
Topic: “The role of insulin resistance and systemic inflammation in the pathogenesis of the development of coronary heart disease”.
Awarded qualification: MD. Ph.D.
- 03.2008-20.04.2009 – GPI Holding, personal physician assistant;
- 04.2009-25.04.2010 – Curatio Clinic, head of the Group of Continuous Medical Education;
- 04.2010-01.12.2010 – Curatio Clinic, personal physician;
- 12.2010-28.02.2013 – My Family Clinic, personal physician;
- 03.2013-present – Alliance Med Service, Healthcare Quality Control Manager;
- 10.2017-present – German Clinic, cardiologist;
- 04.2014-present – Gudushauri National Medical Center, internist, cardiologist;
- 05.2017-31.08.2020 – Gudushauri National Medical Center. Head of the Department of Internal Medicine;
- 09.2020-present – Head of the Department of Internal Medicine, internist of Israeli-Georgian Multiprofile Medical Center “Healthycore”.
- 2017-present – Caucasus International University;
- 2016-2018 – Javakhishvili State University, the Faculty of General Medicine – invited lecturer;
- 2017-present – The Faculty of Medicine, Associate Professor of David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia.
- Since 2017 – has participated in different local and international conferences and congresses
- Author of 5 scientific works
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent