Konstantine Chikovani - The credo of life
My primary goal as a doctor is to help people, restore their health and give them hope.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 20.07.1991
Place of work/Position: Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgeon
Medical experience: since 2013
- 2009-2015 – Tbilisi State Medical University – Faculty of Medicine;
- 2016-2018 – Belarus State Academy of Postgraduate Education – Clinical residency.
- 2018-2019 – TSMU – Residency Program Module – “Cataract, classification, secondary cataract, cataract surgery methods, aphakia and its correction methods”.
- Since 2019 till now – Ophthalmic Surgeon of K. Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery;
- 2016-2018 –Belarus State Academy of Postgraduate Education- Clinical resident;
- 2014 – Germany, Augsburg, an intern at the „Clinic Augsburg” Ophthalmology Department;
- 2013 – Germany, Oldenburg, an intern at the Ophthalmology Department of „Pius Hospital”.
- Participants and the speakers of various local and international conferences and congresses since 2017.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good
German – Medium