Kristina Mishina - The credo of life
Never stop at achievement!
Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center
4 Tamarashvili Ave., Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Processing of Cornified Foot
Fissures (Gaps) on the Heels
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 01.03.1983
Specialty: Podiatry, Medical Pedicure Coach (Teacher)
Qualification: Specialist-podiatrist of ankle problems
Place of work:
- Maradaleishvili Diagnostic Center
- Sakura Nail Studio – Podology Studio
Field of activity: Podology, Podiatry, Processing of cornified foot, diabetic foot, fissures (gaps) on the heels.
Medical experience: since 2014
- 2001-2006 – Tbilisi State University of Economic Relations. Specialty: Business Administration;
- 2015-2016 – Baku Business and Entrepreneurship International Institute. Specialty: Pedicure and Manicure Master;
- 2017 – Saint Petersburg School of Podiatric Medicine MiradaMed, specialty: Podiatric medicine;
- 2018 – European Education Center (Latvia, Riga).
Qualification: Certified medical pedicure and manicure trainer
- 2018 – Callute Professional International Nail Academy (Israel): “Newest Technologies in the Correction of Ingrown Toenails”, “Working with a Diabetic Foot. Podiatric care”, “Rotating Instruments. New Treatment Technique”.
- 2019 – Saint Petersburg School of Podiatric Medicine MiradaMed. Online course: “Microbiology” and “Dermatology”.
- 2014-2017 – Sakura nail Studio – manicure and pedicure master;
- 2017-2021 – Sakura Nail Studio – podiatrist, medical pedicure trainer;
- 2020-2021 – Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center – podiatrist.
- 2019 –Podiatry Conference: “Podomania” (Ukraine, Odessa);
- 2020 – Podiatry Conference: “Interdisciplinary collaboration between a surgeon and a podiatrist when working with a patient with diabetic foot” (Ukraine, Dnieper).
Russian – Native
Georgian – Fluent
English – Fluent