Lali Nikoleishvili - The credo of life
A conscientious and professional approach to work is a guarantee of success in any profession.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 03.06.1966
Scientific rank: The Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Place of work/Position: Founder of the Diacor – Center of Diabetes, Endocrine and Cardiopulmonary Diseases, Head of the Department of Metabology and Endocrinology.
Field of activity: Endocrinology, Metabology.
Medical experience: since 1994
- 1985-1991 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute Diploma with honors HB 069520;
- 1991-1993 – Postgraduate courses in endocrinology of the Georgian Academy of Sciences;
- 1995-1999 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Faculty of Foreign Languages;
- 1997 – Postgraduate courses of doctors of Tbilisi Medical Academy, Department of Endocrinology; Specialization – Endocrinology.
- 2005 – Robert Turner 2nd Clinical Research Course, Oxford, UK, Specialization – Clinical Researcher.
- 2006 – Diploma of Candidate of Medical Sciences 005783 of Medicine 14.00.03. Degree of Candidate of Sciences.
- 2006 – Degree of Doctor of Medicine 01-12-08-4 / 2363
- Endocrinologist at the Georgian Diabetes Center (1997-2011);
- Endocrinologist at the Center for Diabetes, Endocrine and Cardio-Pulmonary Diseases (since 2011)
- Founder of the Center for Diabetes, Endocrine and Cardio-Pulmonary Diseases
- Founder of the Clinic Diacor
- Head of the Department of Metabology and Endocrinology at the Clinic DIACOR (since 2015)
- National Coordinator of “DISCOVER Global Registry” in Georgia
- Residency Programmes Education/Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development Institute of Tbilisi State Medical University – Endocrinology residency program – local leader (since 2016)
- European University (Tbilisi, Georgia) – professor (since 2019)
- Head of the Diabetes Education Scool at the Clinic Diacor
- Since 2016 till now – TSMU, Head of Endocrinology Program, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development;
- Since 2019 till now – Associate Professor at European University.
- Since 2001 – Lectures for doctors on the topics of diabetes and associated complications within the educational programs of pharmaceutical companies and continuing education program of doctors ;
- Pedagogical work within the programs provided by the educational training of family doctors, residents.
- Has been conducting online lectures and seminars since 2020.
- Member of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) (since 1997);
- Member of the Georgian Society of Endocrinologists (since 1997)
- Member of the Union of the Diabetes and Endocrine Associations of Georgia (since 1997)
- Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (since 2005)
- Member of the American Diabetes Association (since 2017)
- Member of the European Society of Endocrinology (since 2015)
- Member of the European Thyroid Association (since 2017)
- Since 1997 – has participated in different local and international conferences and congresses.
- Author and co-author of numerous articles, brochures and scholarly works;
- Participated in clinical trials and trainings since 2012.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent