Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
Academic Doctor of Medicine, TSMU Professor
Date of birth: 02.11.1982
Specialty: Anesthesiology / Resuscitation
Place of work: TSMU First University Clinic
Position: General Diector of the Tbilisi State Medical University
Scientific Degree: Academic Doctor of Medicine.
State Certificate: Anesthesiology / Resuscitation
- 2010 – UUSA, Miami University, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Courses in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- 2009 – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development, program about “Effective Strategies for Adult Education – Modern Approaches”.
- 2008 to 2012- PhD in Internal Medicine, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2007 to 2011- Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development, Postgraduate Medical Education (Specialty – Anaesthesiology / Resuscitation).
- 15 June 2007 – MD Degree, Awarded by Tbilisi State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine; Registration No: 000085
- 2001 to 2007 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine (Budget Sector); Honours Diploma.
- 1989 to 2000 – N. Nikoladze Memorial Gymnasium, Poti.
- 2018 to present – Director General of the First University Clinic of TSMU.
- 2018 to present – Full professor, Head of Anaethesiology and Resuscitation Department, TSMU.
- 2015 to present – Residency Program Director in Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, Hospital “Lancet”.
- 2017 to present – Anaesthesiologist – Resuscitation Specialist at Paediatric Private Clinic.
- 2016 to 2018 – Professor at GAU.
- 2015 to 2018 – Full Professor of Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, New Vision University.
- 2015 to present – Head of Critical Care Medicine Department, Aleksandre Aladashvili Clinic.
- 2014 to 2015 – Head of Anaethesiology and Resuscitation Department, Elizabeth Blackwell Hospital.
- 2013 to 2015 – Anaesthesiologist – Resuscitation Specialist of Children and Adolescents, Martin D. Abeloff Laboratory, Center for Cancer Research.
- 2012 to 2013 – Resuscitation Specialist at K. Eristavi National Center of Clinical and Experimental Surgery.
- 2011 to 2014 – Resuscitation Specialist at O. Gudushauri National Medical Center.
- 2011 to 2012 – Medical Director of Medical-Diagnostic Center “Healthy Woman”.
- 2010 to 2014 – Chief Scientist at I. Beritashvili Center for Experimental Biomedicine.
- 2008 to 2011 – Emergency Physician at Tbilisi City Hall Emergency Situations Service.
- 2010 to 2012 –Chief Scientist at Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
- 2005 to 2007 – Georgian National Academy of Sciences, Scientific-Research Center for Radiobiology and Radiation Ecology, Senior Laboratory Specialist.
- 2007 to 2008 – N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic, Department of Emergency Medicine, nurse.
- Clinic “Meramed”- Pysician Assistant
- 2007 to 2010 – Scientist at the Laboratory of Radiation Neurobiology, Georgian National Academy of Sciences, Scientific-Research Center for Radiobiology and Radiation Ecology.
- 2008 to 2010 – Emergency Service 033, Intensive Care Physician.
- 2008 to 2009 – Medical Representative at “MedtourGeorgia”.
- 2008 – Scientist at TSMU Electron Paramagnetic Laboratory.
- 2009 to 2012 – Invited Lecturer for lectures and practicals in Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, Tbilisi Teaching University.
- 2010 – Center for Professional Retraining of Teachers, Trainer.
- 2010 – Invited Teacher at Police Academy.
- 2011 to present – Tbilisi State Medical University, Continuous Postgraduate Professional Development Accredited Program – “Management of Pre-hospital Emergency Medical Service during Emergency Situations.“ (Acr. #170), Author and Lecturer.
- 2011 to 2012 – Instructor at the Center of Refferal Assistance.
- 2015 to present – Residency Program Director in Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, hospital “Lancet”.
Grants and Programs:
- 2009 – Presidential Grant for Young Scientists (N343), Principal Investigator.
- 2009 – Georgian National Science Foundation, travel grant, USA.
- 2008 – Research Scientist, participant of the grant: GNSF N381
- 2010 – Tbilisi City Hall, Lecture Course in “Scientific Basis of Medicine”, Supervisor.
- 2010 – Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, project “Teaching “Civil Defense” in Schools”, supervisor in Kvemo Kartli, Samtskhe-Javakheti and Shida Kartli.
- 2010 – Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, project “Teaching Strategies for Junior Police Officials”, participant of the program in Civil Defense.
- 2010 – Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, winner of the contest “Internship Abroad”, USA, Florida, Miller School of Medicine.
- 2010 – Project of Miami University, USA: “Gender-related and Gender-specific Therapy of Atherosclerotic Plaque “, member of the working group.
- 2012 – Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, contest winner, organizer of the conference grant “From Maturity to Senility”.
- 2006 – Tbilisi State Medical University, winner of A. Kavtaradze competition, grantee.
- 2004- Grantee of the Presidential Scholarship.
- 2005 – Grantee of the Mayor’s Scholarship for Talented Children and Adolescents, Poti.
- 1999 – Grantee of the Mayor’s Scholarship for Talented Children and Adolescents, Poti.
- 2008 – Appreciation Certificate from Tbilisi City Hall for distinguished professionalism and courage in the conflict zone during the Russo-Georgian war of 2008.
- 2008 – Appreciation Certificate from Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia for caring for wounded people during Russia’s aggresion against Georgia, demonstrating high professionalism and responsibility and supporting victims of the war.
- “Polyphenol-rich Georgian spices”, Ratiani L., Sanikidze T (funded by Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation), 2011.
- “Regulation of apoptosis in Jurkat cell models”, 2009 (monography is funded by Georgian National Science Foundation).
- “Oxidative Metabolism during postmenopausal period”, 2010 (funded by Tbilisi City Hall).
- “Antiatherogenic activity of red grape extract”, 2012.
- 2011 – Center for Management of Chronic Illneses, Founder.
- 2013 – Society for Studying Woman’s Life, President.
- 2009 – Society “Health and Woman”, Founder and Member.
Scientific articles: 57, Referred – 41,
Conferences: participant and organizer of about 50 local and international conferences.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email