Date of Birth:
Specialty: General practitioner, pulmonologist
State certificates confirming the right to medical activity:
- Internal medicine
- Allergology and immunology
Place of work/position: Head of the Emergency and Internal Medicine Department of Tbilisi Central Hospital
- Doctorate in a specialty: Internal medicine, biochemistry. Tvildiani Medical University;
- 1991-1993 – Clinical residency in a specialty: “Clinical Biochemistry”. Field of medical research: “Clinical Immunology, Enzymology”, TSMI;
- 1990-1991 – Internship, internal medicine, Aladashvili TSMI Clinic No.1;
- 1984-1990 – Pregraduate: Tbilisi State Medical Institute, the department of general medicine.
- Long-term experience in clinical/hospital medicine;
- Long-term experience in the field of pregraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education;
- Experience in clinical activity quality control;
- Long-term experience in biomedical research, of which more than 10 years – in international research groups;
- Experience in writing medical literature (popular and professional).
- Since 2017- present – Head of the Emergency and Internal Medicine Department, Tbilisi Central Hospital;
- 2013-2017 –Head of the Internal Medicine Department, O. Gudushauri National Medical Center;
- 2011 – Head of the Department of Residency, Tvildiani Medical University
- 2014 – Director of the regional program “Internal Medicine”, Tvildiani Medical University;
- 2006 – Assistant Professor, the Department of Internal Medicine, Tvildiani Medical University;
- Associate Professor, Head of the Clinical Unit, the University of Eastern Europe;
- 2010-2012 – MD, treatment quality management, “My Family Clinic”;
- 2002-2008 – Medical Director, Medical Consultant: Genesis Clinic;
- 1993-2003 – Hospital-based physician: Internal medicine: pulmonology, allergology, intensive care, afferent medicine, Central Military Hospital:
- 1991-1994 – Hospital-based physician: Aladashvili TSMI Clinic No.1;
- 2016-present – Invited lecturer:
- Internal medicine, pulmonology, the Faculty of Medicine of Javakhishvili University,
- Internal medicine, pulmonology, allergology, Caucasus International University.
Membership of professional association:
- European Respiratory Society;
- Georgian Association of the Doctoral Education in Biomedical Sciences, the founder;
- Association of Clinical Biochemistry;
- Center for Sport and Professional Health of Georgia, the founder.
Scientific publications: Author of up to 20 scientific publications.
Participation in international scientific conferences: More than 20