- Center for Reproductive Medicine “Universe”
- 2/6 Lubliana str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- (+995 32) 253 23 11
Date of Birth: 12.02.1968
Place of work: Center for Reproductive Medicine “Universe”
- 1999 – Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics (State Certificate);
- 1992–1995 – Internship and clinical residency specializing in gynecological endocrinology, Konstantine Chachava Scientific/Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics Gynecology;
- 1986–1992 – Faculty of Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2013 – Training in obstetrics-gynecology. Paracelsus Salzburg University Hospital (Austria).
- 2009 – Training in sexual health and reproductive medicine. Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, World Health Organization (Geneva, Switzerland).
- 2009 – Training in obstetrics-gynecology. Vienna University Clinic (Austria).
- 2005 – Salzburg Veil-Cornell International Medical Seminar in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Austria).
- 2004 – Postgraduate education course with reproductive endocrinology specialization. The Sackler Facultyof Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- Since 2012 – till now – Centerfor Reproductive Medicine „Embryotox“;
- 2001–2011 – Medical Diagnostic center“Microgen”. Gynecologist-Endocrinologist;
- 1995–2001 – Konstantine Chachava Scientific/Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics Gynecology, Polyclinic Department, Gynecologist-Endocrinologist.
Scientific work: Co-author of 2 scientific articles.
Participation in Congress:
Participant of the European Gynecologist-Oncologist International Congress and author of the poster presentation.
Fields of scientific interests:
- Reproductive health of women;
- Immunological infertility;
- Early diagnosis and treatment of cervical pre-cancer processes.
Fields of Practical Activities:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and reproductive-endocrinological disorders, determination of causes of infertility and its treatment;
- Management of physiological and post-operative (bilateral ovarian excision) climacteric period and syndrome of Primary ovarian failure;
- Determination of causes of fetal pregnancy losses (spontaneous abortion, stillbirth);
- Prevention of recurrent pregnancy losses;
- anagement of pregnancy in women treated for infertility and those with endocrine disorders, birth Regulation (Contraception);
- Early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of reproductive organs tumours (colposcopy, PAP-test, criodestruction, dyathermocoagulation, etc.)
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – On the level of customer
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent
German – Fluent