The credo of life
Love cures more than medicine!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Doctor of Medicine
Reproductive health of women
Date of Birth: 12.02.1968
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Place of work: Center for Reproductive Medicine “Universe”
Field of activity: Reproductive medicine, gynecology.
Medical experience: since 1995
- 1999 – Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics (State Certificate);
- 1992–1995 – Internship and clinical residency specializing in gynecological endocrinology, Konstantine Chachava Scientific/Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics-Gynecology;
- 1986–1992 – Faculty of Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University.
- Since 2012 – till now – Center for Reproductive Medicine „Embryotox“;
- 2001–2011 – Medical Diagnostic center“Microgen”. Gynecologist-Endocrinologist;
- 1995–2001 – Konstantine Chachava Scientific/Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics-Gynecology, Polyclinic Department, Gynecologist-Endocrinologist.
- 2013 – Training in obstetrics-gynecology. Paracelsus Salzburg University Hospital (Austria).
- 2009 – Training in sexual health and reproductive medicine. Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, World Health Organization (Geneva, Switzerland).
- 2009 – Training in obstetrics-gynecology. Vienna University Clinic (Austria).
- 2005 – Salzburg Veil-Cornell International Medical Seminar in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Austria).
- 2004 – Postgraduate education course with reproductive endocrinology specialization. The Sackler Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- Participant of the European Gynecologist-Oncologist International Congress and author of the poster presentation.
- Co-author of 3 scientific articles.
- Reproductive health of women;
- Immunological infertility;
- Early diagnosis and treatment of cervical pre-cancer processes.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and reproductive-endocrinological disorders, determination of causes of infertility and its treatment;
- Management of physiological and post-operative (bilateral ovarian excision) climacteric period and syndrome of Primary ovarian failure;
- Determination of causes of fatal pregnancy losses (spontaneous abortion, stillbirth);
- Prevention of recurrent pregnancy losses;
- Management of pregnancy in women treated for infertility and those with endocrine disorders, birth Regulation (Contraception);
- Early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of reproductive organ tumors (colposcopy, PAP-test, criodestruction, dyathermocoagulation, etc.)
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent
German – Fluent