- Vladimir Tsitlanadze Research and Clinical Center for Rheumatology
- 51 Uznadze str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 0322 95 40 41
Doctor of Medicine
DATE OF BIRTH: 26. 04. 1970
- 2009 – EULAR on-line course on Rheumatic Diseases
- 2001 – State Certificate and License in Rheumatology
- 1998 – Tbilisi Graduate Medical Academy. Diploma and License in Rheumatology.
- 1991-1992 – Tbilisi City Hospital #1. Dept. of Therapy. Practical Training Course of the Tbilisi State Medical Institute
- 1986- 1991 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute. Department of Therapy. MD. Graduated with honors.
- 2012 01.26 – Investigator meeting Tbilisi
- 2012 04.19-20 – Investigator meeting Budapest
- 2013 10.10 – Investigator meeting Tbilisi
- 2013 01.29 – Investigator meeting Prague
- 2014 06.06 – online GCP training 06.06.2014
- 04.03 – Investigator meeting. Berlin
- 28.09 – Investigator meeting Prague
- 2016 08-09.11 – Investigator training workshop (Pfizer) Tbilisi.
ACADEMIC CAREER: INSTITUTION, LEVEL AND SUBJECT OF COURSES TAUGHT
- 1994-1998 – Tbilisi Medical Academy. Graduate course in Human Anatomy
- 1995-1997 – Tbilisi State Medical University. Graduate course in human Cytology, Histology and Embryology
- 1997 -1998 – Tbilisi Medical Institute “Iberia”. Graduate course in Physiology Tbilisi Family Medicine Institute. Graduate course in Biochemistry
- 1999- 2006 – Tbilisi Medical Academy. Graduate course, in Therapy.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Consultant in Cito, Mediclub Georgia, Interclinic: American Medical House, Curatio,David Abuladze’s Clinic.
1998 – Vladimir Tsitlanadze Research and Clinical Center for Rheumatology. Tbilisi. Georgia.
Practitioner Rheumatologist (MD) and Researcher
- Provides consultancy and prescribes treatment to visiting and permanent patients
- First to apply Ultrasound Bone Densitometry in diagnostics in Georgia;
- Participates in the research work of the center at the regular basis
- Prepares recommendations for adjustment of the performance of the center to the changing needs
1995-1998 Family Medicine Clinic of the National Health Management Center. Tbilisi. Georgia
Practicing family physician/Consultant for legislative issues
- Conducted “family mapping”
- Developed innovative system of developing health records
- Participated in creation of the legislative basis for family medicine.
1992-1995 Clinic of Tbilisi State Medical Institute. Department of Cardiology. Tbilisi. Georgia.
- Winter-Spring 2003 – Guest fellow at Grady Hospital Rheumatology team of Emory Univercity, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Winter 1998 – Internship at the Clinic of the Medical School of Hannover (Germany).
- Fall 1991 – Cardiologic Clinic of the University of Milan (Italy). Academic Internship.
- Recent methods of diagnostic and treatment of allergy, asthma and immunodeficits” International Journal of Immunorehabilitation 1999, September, Tbilisi. p51 E.Vashakidze, E.Kartvelishvili, M.Lortkipanidze, T.Gegeshidze, N.Kipiani
- Blood capillaries of the skin in patients with virus hepatitis C and rheumatic syndromes. Experimental and Clinical Medicine. I Tbilisi International Conference, 1999, # 2, p 77 E.Kartvelishvili, M..Lortkipanidze, E.Vashakidze
- Some immunological aspects in patients infected by hepatitis C virus. The III Congress of Georgia Rheumatologists. 2001 p69-70 E. Kartvelishvili, M. Lortkipanidze, T. Astvacaturova, N. Agapishvili, E. Vashakidze
- Blood vessels of skin during the hemorrhage rashes in Patients with Hepatitis C Virus. Lortkipanidze. Proceedings of Georgian Academy of Sciences, “Macne”, Biol., –A, 2002, 29, 3-4, 355-363.
- Rheumatic manifestations in HCV infected in Georgia. M. Lortkipanidze, D.Kartvelishvili, E.Vashakidze. Proceedings of Georgian Academy of Sciences, “Macne”, Biol., –A, 2003, 29, 3-4, 375-381.
- Compare of Rheumatic manifestations in HCV infected in Georgia and West Countries. M.Lortkipanidze, E.Kartvelishvili, E.Vashakidze. Experimental and Clinical Medicine, 2003, 11-12, 48-51.
- Rheumatic manifestations during of C virus hepatitis. Dissertation work. M.Lortkipanidze. 2005.
- Expert in “Pfizer-EARTH Expert Panel Meetings ”since 2010 .
- Principle Investigator in “Anthera Pharmacevticals” Chablis-SC1 study since 2012
- Clinical Investigator in KCR LLC “Mabra” Study since 2012
- Principal Investigator in Neovacs “TNF-K-006” Study since 2013
- Principal Investigator in Pfizer Infliximab/Adalimumab Biosimilar Studies since 2014
- Principal Investigator in Ablinx studies C201 and C 202 since 2015
- Principal Investigator in NeoVacs INF-K-002 study since 2015
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- Languages: Fluent in English, Russian and Georgian
- Experienced advanced computer user
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User
English – Spoken