The credo of life
There is no “ideal time”…
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 04.08.1977
Place of work/Position: Director of Tbilisi Children’s Infectious Diseases Clinical Hospital
Field of activity: Jurisprudence, Medical Management, Healthcare Management
Experience working in the healthcare sector: since 2000
- 1995-2000 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Jurisprudence, Lawyer;
- 2008-2009 – Georgian University “Strategic Management and Financing of Health Care”, a full-time graduate;
- 2009-2010 – Tallinn University. Estonian Social Policy and Social Work – full course, the status of trainer and expert (received credit points with the right to conduct workshops and lectures).
- 2000-2001 – Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia, chief specialist of the Department of Social Policy Issues;
- 2002-2003 – Law Firm “Status Quo – Legal Cooperation” – legal adviser;
- 2004-2007 – Head of the Department of Social Program Management of the Unified State Fund of Social Insurance of Georgia;
- 2007-2010 – Health and Social Program Agency, deputy head of the Agency;
- 2010-2014 – LEPL Agency of Social Service, deputy director of the Agency;
- 2017-2017 – Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities LLC, deputy director;
- 2017-2019 – Clinics Development Company LLC, deputy director;
- 2019-present – Tbilisi Children’s Infectious Diseases Clinical Hospital LLC, director.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good