Date of birth: 02.09.1989
Place of work / position: Anesthesiologist-Resuscitator of Tbilisi Central Hospital
Academic rank: Inviting professor of “The European University”
- 2007-2013 – Tbilisi State Medical University, the faculty of medicine;
- 2014-2017 – St. Archangel Michael Multi-purpose Clinic, program of postgraduate education in anesthesiology and resuscitation;
- 2018-present – the master’s degree at Ilia Chavchavadze University – Politics and management of health care.
- 2010-2011 – The academician N. Kipshidze University Clinic – Republican Hospital, nurse.
- 2013-03.2015 – “Open Heart” Ltd., Clinical Hospital No. 5, junior doctor.
- 2015-11.2017 – TSMU First University Clinic, junior doctor.
- 2015-11.2018 – Tbilisi Central Hospital, intensive care unit, junior doctor.
- 2017-present – Anesthesiologist-Resuscitator of Tbilisi Central Hospital.
- 2018-present – Anesthesiologist-Resuscitator of Mtskheta Central Hospital
- 2018-present – Visiting professor of the European university (English-speaking)
Trainings and activities:
- First International Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Conference Geoanesthesia 2016, Batumi, Georgia. Workshops: Difficult Airway Management; PALS
- International Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Conference Geoanesthesia 2017, Batumi, Georgia.
- Liv Hospital Radiation Medicine Centre – symposium (10.06.2017);
- Conference of the European Society of Cardiologists: “Modern management of thrombembolism of pulmonary artery” (02.2016)
- 30th congress of the European Association of Radiologists, Austria, Vienna – 02.2018 – 03.2018.
Membership in associations:
- Since 2017 – the member of the European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA).
- The member of the Georgian Society of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (CEAA) (since 2017)
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email
Knowledge of languages:
Georgian – native
Russian – fluent
English – good