The credo of life
Humor and good mood – a prerequisite for health!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of the Highest Category
Date of birth: 28.07.1951
Specialty: Radiology, Oncology
Scientific Rank: The Doctor of the Highest Category
Place of work/Position: Acad. G. Chapidze Emergency Cardiology Center, Doctor-Radiologist
Field of activity: Radiology, Oncology.
Medical experience: since 1977
- 1969-1975 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, department of general medicine;
- 1975-1976 – Internship in roentgenology and radiology at the Central Republican Hospital;
- 1983-1990 – Various advanced training courses at the Institute for Advanced Medical Education;
- 1984 – was qualified as a doctor-radiologist of the highest II category;
- 1991 – was qualified as doctor-radiologist of the highest category;
- 2001 – State certificate in the specialty “Radiology”;
- 2003 – Continuing medical education course “Principles of differential diagnosis of damages to the cardiovascular system – through the modern methods of instrumental and laboratory research in childhood” (Certificate No. 2006138)
- 2006 – Continuing medical education course “Diagnostic roentgenology of diseases of the digestive system” (Certificate No. 2007153)
- Since 1977-present – Doctor-roentgenologist of the Department of Diagnostic Radiology, National Oncology Center;
- 1979-1982 – Holding 0.5 staff position of the doctor-roentgenologist;
- 1983-1985 – Holding 0.5 staff position in the laboratory of radiation treatment planning;
- 1984-1996 – Holding 0.5 staff position of the resident of the radiation, gynecological department and doctor-roentgenologist in the department of diagnostic roentgenology;
- Since 1997 – Doctor-roentgenologist in the department of diagnostic roentgenology (1.0 staff position);
- 1992–1996 – Doctor-roentgenologist, K. Chachava Institute of Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1996-2010 – Doctor-roentgenologist at the National Therapy Center;
- 2006-2007 – Doctor-roentgenologist at Acad. O. Gudushauri National Medical Center.
- 2004-2008 – Roentgenology courses with students of Georgia Medical Institute;
- 2008-2010 – Radiology courses with residents of Tbilisi State Medical University.
- Since 2004 – Member of the Association of Oncology of Georgia;
- 2007 – was awarded a commendation for her long, fruitful and conscientious work in connection with the 60th anniversary of the founding of the Oncology Service of Georgia.
- 2003 – Participant of the 1st International Oncology Conference (Baku);
- 2004 – Participant of the 3rd International Oncology Congress of the Countries Caucasus (Yerevan);
- 2006 – Participant of the International Scientific-Practical Conference “Current Problems of Osteology” (accred. number C0035);
- October 18-19, 2007 – The 4th International Congress on Oncology and Radiology of the Countries of the South Caucasus, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism of Giant Parathyroid Adenoma with Spread in the Anterior-Posterior Mediastinum. Journal of Cardiology and Internal Medicine XXI, No. 4 (XVI), 2006
- Difficulties in the Diagnosis of Pneumonia in Childhood. Journal of Practical Medicine, 2003
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Average