Mindia Iobashvili - The credo of life
The secret of success lies in dedication, to weaving all your heart, mind, knowledge and experience into even the seemingly insignificant work.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 24.05.1975
Place of work/position: Head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the National Center of Surgery and the Clinic “New Life”
Field of activity: Obstetrics-Gynecology, Oncogynecology, Conservative Gynecology, Aesthetic Gynecology
Medical experience: since 2005
- 2020 – DAUG – Ph.D. student;
- 2005 – State certificate and license in the “obstetrics and gynecology” field of expertise;
- 1999 – State certificate and license in the “general profile doctor” field of expertise;
- 1991–1999 – Tbilisi State Medical University, faculty of medicine, diploma of a doctor.
- Since 2012-till now– Head of the Gynecology Department of the National Center of Surgery;
- 2010–2012 – LTD N5 Clinical Hospital, Head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department;
- 2009–2012 – LTD N5 Maternity Hospital, Chief of the Maternity Ward;
- 2005–2008 – LTD N5 Maternity Hospital, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
- Since 2009 – till now – Invited lecturer at the obstetrics and gynecology department of Tbilisi State Medical University, a specialist of doctor’s postgraduate education, the local chief of the junior doctors.
- Participant in numerous trainings seminars and conferences.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent