Obstetrics and Gynecology
Physician of Superior Merit
Date of birth: 1950/14/08
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Immunology
- State certificate – Obstetrics-Gynecology and Perinatal Medicine – 03/19/2001;
- Obstetrician-Gynecologist of Superior Merit (State registration number 23/60) – 1982.
Place of work/Position:
- 2014-present – Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology – obstetrician-gynecologist, immunologist. Under her leadership, the Institute carries out treatment by lymphoimmunotherapy in women with an immune unbearing pregnancy according to the Govallo method.
- 1970-1976 – I. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical Institute. Specialty – General Medicine;
- 1978-1980 – Postgraduate student of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the First Moscow State Medical Institute.
- 1977-1978 – Moscow Maternity Hospital No.7, obstetrician-gynecologist;
- 1980 – Riga Maternity Hospital No.1, obstetrician-gynecologist, studied the immunological treatment of habitual abortion and fetal-maternal incompatibility according to the Govallo method.
- 1982 – Tbilisi. The First Railway Hospital of Transcaucasia, the women’s consultation clinic the Future, obstetrician-gynecologist;
- 2002-2011 – I. Zhordania Human Reproduction Scientific Research Institute – obstetrician-gynecologist, immunologist.
- 1997-2003 – Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sukhumi Medical College.
Membership in Professional Associations:
- 2003-present – Member of the Georgian Association of Women Doctors.
- 1997-2019 – Participated in local and international medical conferences; published articles in different medical journals; published the brochure in aid of lecturers (1987).
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – at the user level.