Place of Work
Date of Birth: 26.10.1970
Place of work/ Position: GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine, Doctor-Radiologist
- 1989-1995 -Leningrad Medical Institute of Pediatrics (Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy of Pediatrics)
- Tbilisi State Medical University faculty of Pediatrics Qualification-Doctor Pediatrician, Diploma au #028862 Registration # 21927
- 2007-2009-Residency—Research Institute of Clinical Medicine—Tbilisi, Georgia. Doctor Radiologist.
- Since-2019-Georgian-German Reproductive Center-Ultrasonocopist
- 2007-2009-Research institute of Clinical Medicine – Doctor Resident
- Since 2010-Venus Georgia- Obstetric-gynecologic Rehabilitation Center
- Since 2015-Bela Metreveli’s Esthetic Gynecology Center
- Since 2019-David Tatishvili Health Center.
Ultrasound Echoscopic Examination -OB-GYN ultrasound (3D-4D). Small pelvis organs, Renal system, Abdominal organs, thyroid gland, mammary gland.
Attend and take part in:Functional biopsy of space-occupying lesion of liver, thyroid gland, mammary glands by aiming ultrasound control.
Ultrasound research in the diagnosis of fibrodenomas of breast cancer. Correlation with histological data. (Herald of Radiology 2009)
- 2010 – 1st Congress of the World Radiologists. Tbilisi.
- 2011 – Dubrovnik International University (Croatia). Ian Donald Medical Ultrasound School. 1 course. Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics 2011 – 17th World Congress of European Oncologists-Gynecologists (ESGO). Milan. Italy.
- 2012 – 11th International Congress of Gynecologists in Paris.
- 2012 – First International Conference of the Association for the Rehabilitation of Women (WRA).
- 2014 – London. Great Britain. IFCPC – The 15th World of Throat Pathologists and Colposcopists Congress.
- 2014 – International Conference of Physicians on “From Technological Progress to Excellence”.
- 2015- II International Conference of the International Association for the Rehabilitation of Women (WRA).
- 2015 47th International Congress on the Pathophysiology of Pregnancy. Dubrovnik International University Ian Donald School of Medical Ultrasound. 3rd course. Diploma – Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- 2016-IV Congress of Radiologists of Georgia. 2016 Modern Laparoscopic Surgery Gynecology.
- 017- The latest advances in medicine and technologies for the health of future generations.
- 2017- Antenatal treatment of congenital heart arrhythmias. Fetal arrhythmias, Arrhythmias during pregnancy.
- 2017- 20th International Congress of European Oncology-Gynecologists. Vienna. Austria.
- 2017- Scientific-Practical Conference of Georgian Physicians. Dubrovnik International University Ian Donald School of Medical Ultrasound. 4th course Diploma – Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- 2019- Georgian International Congress of Radiologists and Invited Professors Program – “Oncological Diagnosis of Abdomen and Small Pelvic Cavity”.
- 2019- Oncologic Imagination of The Abdomen and Pelvis – Georgia Professionship program within ESR support initiative 2019 ASCO International multidisciplinary Cancer management course in Gynecologic Cancers.
- 2008 – Member of the Association of Radiologists of Georgia and Europe.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent