The credo of life
The miracle is every day with as, when new life is stirring inside mom`s body, we want to hear together with you tiny heartbeat for the very first time and let daddy feel playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Dr. Natia has received her Doctor Degree in Pediatric in Leningrad Medical Institute of Pediatrics (Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy of Pediatrics) in 1995 but later she has qualified as a doctor radiologist at Research Institute of Clinical Medicine Tbilisi, Georgia.
Since 2010 she works as an Ultrasonocopist and since 2019 she is GGRC team member and radiologist.
Dr. Natia has always had an interest in women’s health, family planning based care and is very passionate about fair access to IVF treatment.
Field of activity: Radiology, Pediatrics, IVF.
Medical experience: since 2007
- 1989-1995 -Leningrad Medical Institute of Pediatrics (Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy of Pediatrics);
- Tbilisi State Medical University faculty of Pediatrics Qualification-Doctor Pediatrician, Diploma au #028862 Registration # 21927;
- 2007-2009-Residency—Research Institute of Clinical Medicine—Tbilisi, Georgia. Doctor Radiologist.
- Since 2019-Georgian-German Reproductive Center-Ultrasonocopist;
- 2007-2009-Research institute of Clinical Medicine – Doctor Resident;
- Since 2010-Venus Georgia- Obstetric-gynecologic Rehabilitation Center;
- Since 2015-Bela Metreveli’s Esthetic Gynecology Center;
- Since 2019-David Tatishvili Health Center.
- Ultrasound Echoscopic Examination -OB-GYN ultrasound (3D-4D). Small pelvis organs, Renal system, Abdominal organs, thyroid gland, mammary gland. Attend and take part in Functional biopsy of space-occupying lesion of liver, thyroid gland, mammary glands by aiming ultrasound control.
- 2008 – Member of the Association of Radiologists of Georgia and Europe.
- 2010 – 1st Congress of the World Radiologists. Tbilisi.
- 2011 – Dubrovnik International University (Croatia). Ian Donald Medical Ultrasound School. 1 course. Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics 2011 – 17th World Congress of European Oncologists-Gynecologists (ESGO). Milan. Italy.
- 2012 – 11th International Congress of Gynecologists in Paris.
- 2012 – First International Conference of the Association for the Rehabilitation of Women (WRA).
- 2014 – London. Great Britain. IFCPC – The 15th World of Throat Pathologists and Colposcopists Congress.
- 2014 – International Conference of Physicians on “From Technological Progress to Excellence”.
- 2015- II International Conference of the International Association for the Rehabilitation of Women (WRA).
- 2015 47th International Congress on the Pathophysiology of Pregnancy. Dubrovnik International University Ian Donald School of Medical Ultrasound. 3rd course. Diploma – Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- 2016-IV Congress of Radiologists of Georgia. 2016 Modern Laparoscopic Surgery Gynecology.
- 017- The latest advances in medicine and technologies for the health of future generations.
- 2017- Antenatal treatment of congenital heart arrhythmias. Fetal arrhythmias, Arrhythmias during pregnancy.
- 2017- 20th International Congress of European Oncology-Gynecologists. Vienna. Austria.
- 2017- Scientific-Practical Conference of Georgian Physicians. Dubrovnik International University Ian Donald School of Medical Ultrasound. 4th-course Diploma – Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- 2019- Georgian International Congress of Radiologists and Invited Professors Program – “Oncological Diagnosis of Abdomen and Small Pelvic Cavity”.
- 2019- Oncologic Imagination of The Abdomen and Pelvis – Georgia Professionship program within ESR support initiative 2019 ASCO International multidisciplinary Cancer management course in Gynecologic Cancers.
- Ultrasound research in the diagnosis of fibroadenomas of breast cancer. Correlation with histological data. (Herald of Radiology 2009)
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent