- National Center of Otorhinolaryngology, Japaridze-Kevanishvili Clinic
- 13 Tevdore Mghvdeli St., 6 Floor, office N22. Tbilisi, Georgia
- 577 327 243 / 577 327 244
Academic Doctor, Full Professor
Date of birth: 28.11.1966
Scientific degree / position: Academic doctor, full professor
Place of work: National Center of Otorhinolaryngology, Japaridze-Kevanishvili Clinic
- 1990-1996 – Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU).
- 1996-1998 – Clinical residency of Tbilisi State Medical University, otorhinolaryngologic department.
- 1998-2001 – Graduate student of the otorhinolaryngologic department of Tbilisi State Medical University. Ph.D. defense, obtained the candidate of medical sciences.
- 2006 – Doctor’s degree.
- 1996-2007 – N. Kipshidze University Clinic.
- 2007-2010 – Otorhinolaryngologist of the otorhinolaryngologic department of the Multidisciplinary Clinical Hospital No. 2.
- 2010-present – Otorhinolaryngologist in the National Otorhinolaryngologic Center, the responsible person for preoperative management of cochlear implantation and the responsible person for the module of the residency program in otorhinolaryngology.
- 2008-2015 –MediHelp Clinic, otorhinolaryngologist.
- 2016-2017 – Evex Clinic, otorhinolaryngologist.
- 2002-2004 –Aldagi Clinic, otorhinolaryngologist.
- 2017-present – Full professor of the Euroregional Educational University.
- 2017-present – Associated professor of the Caucasian University.
- 2009-2013 – Associated professor of G. Robakidze University.
- 2004-2009 – Invited teacher at G. Robakidze University.
- Since 2012 – Invited teacher at TSMU.
- 2013-present – Invited teacher at TSMU on the English-speaking sector.
- 2002-2012 – The laboratory assistant and the invited teacher of TSMU department.
- In 2016 was invited in Ameos Clinic in Germany and mastered one of the interesting microsurgical interventions of the research of hearing – promontory testing. She also attended endoscopic and ear surgeries of different complexity, as well as the surgeries performed by a laser method.
- Academic secretary of S. Khechinashvili Association of Otorhinolaryngology.
- Expert of the Ministry of Labor and Health Affairs in the field of otorhinolaryngology.
- Member and expert of the Dissertation council
Publications: Author of 29 works
Participation in the international clinical tests:
- The French company QUANTA MEDICAL, the pilot research “Effects and safety assessment of hydrochloride-lidocaine hydrochloride versus placebo in adult patients with sore throat and/or acute pharyngitis”.
- Participated in development of residency program in otorhinolaryngology.
Participation in the international congresses held abroad and in Georgia:
- 1999 – German Georgian Symposium. Report – Modern Trends in Otology. Tbilisi, May 31- June 4.
- 2001 – Second International Conference “The modern methods for diagnostics and treatment of Asthma and Immunodeficiency”, Tbilisi – Tskaltubo.
- 2005 – Modern aspects of rehabilitation in medicine. Erevan, Armenia 29.10. – 01.11.
- 2005 – Für funktionell-asthetische Rhinochirurgie und endonasal Nasennbenhohlenchirurgie teilgenomman 3. Operationskurs hat vom. April 12 –April 22, 2005.
- 2011 – 1stcongress of CEORL-HNS 62 congreso nacional de la SEORL-PCF Barcelona.
- May 8-10, 2011- Middle Ear Reconstruction Surgery.
- June 10–13, 2012 – Endoscopic and microscopic surgery in ENT. Tbilisi, Georgia
- 18-20, 2013 – Participated in the third international hands on course in middle ear and ENT endoscopic surgery.
- June 24-28, 2017 – IFOS ENT World Congress Paris.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email
Georgian – Native
English – Fluent
Russian – Fluent