Nino Janelidze - The credo of life
I think responsibility is a sense that grows professionally, civically and builds trust, both from patients and the community.
Dental Clinics Network "Dens"
Tbilisi, Panjikidze St. N22
Tbilisi, Kipshidze St. N2 b.
Rustavi, N11 Kostava Ave.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 25.03.1981
Specialty: Therapeutic Dentistry, Pediatric and Surgical Dentistry
Place of work/position: Dental Clinics Network “Dens”, Surgeon in Pediatric Dentistry
Field of activity: Therapeutic Dentistry, Pediatric and Surgical Dentistry, Aesthetic Dentistry
Medical experience: since 2005
- 1999-2004 Tbilisi State Medical University (the qualification of Stomatologist);
- 2004-2005 Tbilisi kids and adult #1 dental clinic – Pediatric dentist resident;
- 2005 State certificate – Pediatric Dentist;
- 2011 State certificate – Dentist Therapist;
- 2012 State certificate – Surgeon in Pediatric Dentistry;
- 2010 – Dental Clinic “Unident”, Residency in Therapeutic Dentistry;
- 2011 – Training course in restorative dentistry. S. Radlinsky Training Center “Apollonia”.
- Since 2005 – till now – Dental Clinic’s Network “Dens” – Dentist therapist, Pediatric dentist, Surgeon in pediatric dentistry.
- Head of the pediatric dentistry section
- Lead a residency program in Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of GSA
- Member of GAPD
- Member of GAP
- Since 2006 participated in various local and international conferences and congresses.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent