Surgeon-Gynecologist, Laparoscopist and Pediatric Gynecologist
Date of birth: 01.03.1981
- Obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon-gynecologist, laparoscopist and pediatric gynecologist.
- Conservative gynecology, antenatal observation (nursing care of pregnant women).
Place of work: Imedi clinic
- 1998 – Tbilisi State Medical College;
- 2004 – Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2009-2010 – Mtskheta Regional Multidisciplinary Center, doctor of the department of obstetrics and gynecology;
- 2010 – Obstetrician-gynecologist of Imedi clinic, including pediatric gynecologist, conservative gynecology, antenatal observation, obstetric and gynecologic, as well as laparoscopic surgery.
- 2004-2007 – Chachava Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology Scientific-Research Institute, specialized residency training – a full course in obstetrics and gynecology;
- 2008-2009 – Tbilisi Experimental Maternity House, specialized residency training – a full course in obstetrics and gynecology;
- 2015 – France, CICE qualification in gynecological endoscopy;
- 2017 – Antenatal diagnosis of congenital heart diseases during pregnancy – Jo Ann Medical Center;
- 2018 – Timely diagnosis, prevention of development of the early postpartum bleeding and the treatment principles;
- 2018 – Antenatal screening tests of the fetus, timely detection of the pathological condition and adequate management.
- UNFPA Sustain -“Reproductive Health Initiative for Youth in the South Caucasus” Training Course
- Association Of Obstetricians – Gynecology and perinatology of Georgia EMSA educational-scientific work
- Association Of Obstetricians – Gynecology and perinatology of Georgia – Laparoscopy in Gynecology
- BIMS international medical summit – Participant of Congress
- Advanced Techniques In Gynecological Endoscopy – Laparoscopy , CICE – international center for endoscopic surgery (Karl Storz) Clermont-Ferrand-France
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent