The credo of life
Do good every day!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 09:00 – 16:00
Dermatology and Venereology, Photo-Dermatology
Dermatology and Venereology
Date of birth: 29/08/1960
Specialty: Doctor-dermatovenerologist, photo-dermatologist
Place of work/position: “Kanveni” – National Center for Dermatology and Venereology, Dermato-venereologist of the Dermatology Department, Head of Photo-Radiation Therapy, Physical Therapy Scientific-Practical Direction.
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venereology, Photo-Dermatology, Radiotherapy.
Medical experience: since 1988
- 1981-1987 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, the Department of General Medicine;
- 1987-1988 – Kakhiani Railway Hospital, intern of the department of general medicine.
- 1993 – Moscow, Central Research Institute for Skin and Venereal Diseases, course of phototherapy. Russia;
- 1994 – Tbilisi Medical Academy, qualification: Modern Diagnostics of Skin and Venereal Diseases and Treatment Issues;
- 199 – Clinical Practice in Phototherapy at Medical Center Juventis, Austria;
- 2014 – Clinical Practice in Phototherapy at the Department of Dermatology, Sheba Medical Center Tel-Hashomer Hospital, Israel. Participation in a trial “Treatment for Severe Psoriasis under the Heckerman Protocol.”
- 1988-1991 – E. Pipia Railway Polyclinic Base, emergency treatment resident doctor;
- 1994-2008 – E. Pipia Railway Hospital. Head of the phototherapy department;
- 2008-2019 – Head of the photo and radiation therapy, physiotherapy department. Skin and Venereal Diseases Scientific Research National Center
- Member of the Georgian Association of Dermatovenereologists (GADV);
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV);
- Member of the European Hair Research Society (EHRS);
- Member of the European Society for Photodermatology (ESPD);
- Honorary Member of the Israel Society of Photodermatology (ISPD);
- Member of the International Society of Teledermatology (ISTD);
- The local manager of the residency program “Dermatovenerology”.
- Participation in local and international conferences, congresses, symposia and trainings both as a listener and a speaker.
- Author of 5 scientific papers.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Average