Nukri Elizbarashvili - The credo of life
Go ahead! The stop generates a swamp.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 10.08.1970
Scientific degree: The Doctor of Medical Sciences
Specialty: Traumatology, Orthopedics
Place of work:
- Orthopedist-Traumatologist of High Technology Medical Center, University Clinic
- Orthopedist-Traumatologist of Academician N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic
Field of activity: Traumatology, Orthopedics
Medical experience: since 1998
- 21 years of medical experience;
- International work experience;
- 7 scientific works, publications, including in reference journals;
- Member of the European Association of Osteosynthesis;
- Member of the Georgian Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology;
- Certificate – “New Horizons in Medicine and Their Practical Use”;
- Certificate – Reconstructive and revision operations of the hip and knee joints (Germany);
- Certificate – Current Issues of Osteology;
- Certificate – Management of Open Fractures (Slovenia);
- Certificate – Bone Grafting (the European Society);
- Certificate – Endoprosthetics of the knee and hip joints using a navigation system.
- 1991-1997 – Russia, pediatric faculty of Krasnoyarsk Medical Academy – pediatric surgeon;
- 1997-1998 – Russia, Pediatric Faculty of Krasnoyarsk Medical Academy, an internship in pediatric surgery – pediatric surgeon;
- Certificate – Tbilisi – Traumatology and Orthopedics – traumatologist-orthopedist;
- 1999 – Tbilisi State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, specialty – Microsurgery Equipment – microsurgeon;
- 2000 – Tbilisi State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, specialty – Traumatology and Orthopedics;
- 2008 – Tbilisi State Medical University – academic doctor’s degree in medicine;
Academic /science degree (Ph.D./PhD thesis defense; habilitation/doctoral thesis defense)
- 2008 – “Features of the structural and chemical organization of bone under conditions of conservation, transplantation and regeneration” – Holder of an academic doctor’s degree in medicine.
- 2013 – Reviewer of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs in traumatology and orthopedics;
- Since 2012-present – Fifth Clinical Hospital, Head of the Department of Traumatology;
- Since 2000-present – Traumatologist-orthopedist of Acad. N. Kipshidze Central University Hospital;
- Since 2007-present – Head of the Human Organ Transplantation Bank of Eastern Georgia;
- September-December 2003 – German Stauffer Clinic in the region of Baden-Württemberg, internship;
- 2000-2001 – Advisor to the Medical Department of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia for the purpose of advanced training;
- 1998-2000 – Acad. O. Gudushauri Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, orthopedist-traumatologist.
- Member of the European Osteosynthesis Association
- Member of the Georgian Association of Orthopedic-Traumatologists
- 7 scientific papers, publications, including peer-reviewed journals
- 2002-2013 – Ac. N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic – Name of Scientific-Research Community / Project – Bone Allotransplantation
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent