Spartak Giorgadze MD.
Spartak Giorgadze - The credo of life
Love your neighbor as yourself
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
General, Laparoscopic, Bariatric, Endocrine Surgery
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 09.03.1987
Specialty: General surgeon, oncosurgeon, surgeon laparoscopist, bariatric surgeon, endocrine surgeon.
Place of work/position:
- German Hospital, Head of Surgical Service.
- TSU University Clinic “VivaMedi”, General Surgeon.
- High Technology Medical Center – University Clinic, General Surgeon.
Field of activity: General Surgery, Oncosurgery, Laparoscopic, Bariatric, Endocrine Surgery.
Medical experience: since 2012
- 2004 – 2010 – Tbilisi State Medical University, the Faculty of Medicine (Master’s degree);
- 2015 – 2017 – Ukrainian Medical Academy – resident physician.
- Since 2021 – German Hospital, Head of Surgical Service
- Since 2019 – Medalfa, Kaspi, invited surgeon;
- Since 2018-present – Head of the Surgical Service of Optimal Medi Clinic;
- 2017- present – TSU University Clinic “ VivaMedi”, general surgeon;
- 2015 – Israeli Clinic “Sheba” (endoscopic surgery), general surgeon;
- 2014-2015 – Chachava Clinic, general surgeon;
- 2013-2015 – Hera LLC, general surgeon;
- 2012-2014 – National Center of Surgery. Surgery – junior doctor, EMERGENCY – junior doctor.
- Certificate of the First Emergency Medical Aid.
- Certificate of the Social Pediatrics’ Protection Fund.
- SLS – on the basis of the LEPL Emergency Medical Service Center.
- Certificate for participation in the 23rd Association of Surgeons of Ukraine.
- State certificate in general surgery.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good