Tamar Barblishvili - The credo of life
Georgian proverb: “Do good, put it on a stone, move forward, and you will be rewarded.”
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
- 2005-2011 – Tbilisi State Medical University, General Medicine, Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2013-2015 – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of Tbilisi State Medical University, allergology-immunology, residency.
- 2018-present – Acad. P. Todua Medical Center, allergist-immunologist;
- 2016-2018 – Archangel St. Michael Multiprofile Clinical Hospital, allergist-immunologist;
- 2015-2018 – Al. Aladashvili Clinic, allergist-immunologist;
- 2012-2015 – Archangel St. Michael Multiprofile Clinical Hospital, junior doctor.
- 2020 – European Spirometry School, Spirometry training program – recertification.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent